Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Fat, flat ends.

Jade
@jade
13 years ago
8 posts

January will be a year since I started dreading.... I started them by twisting and ripping, but it all fell out within a few weeks so I just left my hair alone and let it do it's thing... They are locking up nicely, I've lost about six inches of length now... but all the ends are super fat, while the roots are skinnier. Here is a picture of my glorious mess.

Are these guys going to round out themselves or should I roll them abit? I would rather not have to touch them other than to separate the roots here and there, but I would like my locks to be round. Any suggestions?

updated by @jade: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

why ya want em to be round they are so cool the way they are

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jade
@jade
13 years ago
8 posts

Not super round, just, less fat and insane. I don't seen anyone with older dreads in pictures that have anything as crazy as these.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

older

they are young

and mine were crazuier most ppls are crazuy early on

they call em mature for a reason..they get less wild and crazy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kristina
@kristina
13 years ago
13 posts

Jade, thanks for asking, and soaring eagle thanx for answering.. this interested me too. I am in sixth mounth of recovery after hook and they are flat and shrinked for 7inch... I tought that I sleep to long on my pilow, and that is reason for them bee so flat- lol. I tought maby that people with round ones don't sleep so lot-hihihi! I am joking, but I also woundered why some have round and someone flat

Jade
@jade
13 years ago
8 posts

Awesome, I had hoped they would just work themselves out. I know a few people around here with dreads but NONE of them have gone natural so I have nothing to go off of. I like my little loops and the individuality of each one, I was just wondering what they were going to do from here. Thanks so much! <3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form