Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just a few Dreads ?

ashley ✿
@ashley
13 years ago
167 posts

well hello guys, its been a long while since i have been on. life has gotten very interesting, and so have my feelings on my dreads. now some of them i actually love to death. but most get on my nerves to no end. i've come up with a solution though, tell me if my plan sounds sane haha.

i plan to comb out most of my dreads, keeping the ones that i feel turned out how they should have, being completely natural, and not from TnR. A few reasons why i would do this; my scalp is starting to hurt from the dreads on the top, as i have thin hair, so i want to let the scalp kind of be and let the hair thicken up, as i think it will before i start my dreads again the natural way. and also i just do not like how the TnR ones turned out. So for a while i will have around ten dreads in my head, but the rest normal hair, does that sound crazy to any of you?

updated by @ashley: 01/13/15 09:10:39PM
Cameron Zion
@cameron-zion
13 years ago
45 posts

Natural dreads usually don't form all at once anyway. You always know what's best for you and always follow that voice unless it brings harm. I'd say you're sane. Dreads are normal hair too :) Sometimes you're not the black sheep, but the only white one.

karmail smith
@karmail-smith
13 years ago
11 posts

i was thinking about tring that too

ashley ✿
@ashley
13 years ago
167 posts

thanks(:

i've just had so much doubts about most of my dreads, and just now when i went through and i felt the dreads to see which ones to keep, and which to comb, i knew i was making the right choice. im keeping a total of 11 dreads. it'll be an adventure to see how it turns out

karmail smith
@karmail-smith
13 years ago
11 posts

sounds fun , are u going to try and make em thicker or just dread the same way

ashley ✿
@ashley
13 years ago
167 posts

im going to let them dread on their own, through time i guess, as my scalp gets stronger and everything.

i dont think im going to go for bigger. i have a few large ones, i dont really like those all that too much anymore, so im going to see what happens basically.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form