Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Racist dreadlocks page with SE in it

Alyssa Yuldybaeva
@alyssayul
13 years ago
35 posts

Oh my god this guy is such an asshole. He even included SE's picture at the end :\

http://www.cracked.com/funny-4135-white-guys-with-dreads/

updated by @alyssayul: 02/14/15 01:28:05PM
ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

LOL yes, an idiot, but he had to give SE props, lol I love that comment!

Alyssa Yuldybaeva
@alyssayul
13 years ago
35 posts

lol Yeah, better not mess with SE xD

I really don't get it though. Why do some people think that dreadlocks is a black orJamaicanthing and if anyone else has it they're ripping off someones culture. lol It's just so ridiculously stupid. I never understand any other race related things that people feel sopossessiveof. Does it really not occur to people that we all live on the same Earth. If you're from some other country it doesn't mean that you're somehow magically divided from the rest of the world and everything there is "yours". Nothing is ours, we all die and get back into the Earth.

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

yep']

Alisa Yuldybaeva said:

lol Yeah, better not mess with SE xD

I really don't get it though. Why do some people think that dreadlocks is a black orJamaicanthing and if anyone else has it they're ripping off someones culture. lol It's just so ridiculously stupid. I never understand any other race related things that people feel sopossessiveof. Does it really not occur to people that we all live on the same Earth. If you're from some other country it doesn't mean that you're somehow magically divided from the rest of the world and everything there is "yours". Nothing is ours, we all die and get back into the Earth.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea someo e showed me that the other day ..its sad really that ppl are so bored thaey have to think of this supidity as entertainment

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
hippiegal
@hippiegal
13 years ago
182 posts

What's the point of this? I've seen some of those other guys' pics before elsewhere, and thought their dreads looked great. Not everyone looks like Bob Marley simply because we're not him.

KnottyPrincess
@knottyprincess
13 years ago
122 posts

haha No one can talk shit on SE's dreads!!! Usually I love that website, but some of their writers can be assholes who just like to bag on other people out of boredom. Just dust em off.

Karrington <3
@karrington-3
13 years ago
94 posts

Same here.. I usually love Cracked but you are right, some of theirs writes can be super, ultra, mega douches..

KnottyPrincess said:

haha No one can talk shit on SE's dreads!!! Usually I love that website, but some of their writers can be assholes who just like to bag on other people out of boredom. Just dust em off.

Alyssa Yuldybaeva
@alyssayul
13 years ago
35 posts

I think these are one of the most beautiful dreads!

His statements are totally ridiculous. I don't see why he thinks that this person's dreads are any worse comparing to bob marley's :\

updated by @alyssayul: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
FoxPaw
@foxpaw
13 years ago
114 posts
This.. is... so stupid :/
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form