dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

OCCUPY WALL STREET *PEACEFUL REVOLUTION, HAPPENING NOW ON WALL STREET*

spirit~being~☮
@spiritbeing
13 years ago
37 posts

OCCUPY WALL STREET, GET THE WORD OUT !!

A PEACEFUL, NON-VIOLENT REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN AS OF SEPTEMBER 17, 2011 TO OCCUPY WALL STREET FOR HOW EVER LONG IT TAKES FOR THE PEOPLE'S VOICES TO BE HEARD BY OUR POLITICIANS! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, AND WHAT ABOUT US! WE MAKE UP THE 99% THE RICH AND GREEDY MAKE UP 1%..THE OBJECTIVE IS TO OCCUPY WALL STREET, AND ANY SQUARE OR LOCATION WHERE YOUR VOICE CAN BE HEARD THAT MONEY CAN'T BUY US! WE ARE ALL UNITED AS ONE, NOT DIVIDED AS THEY WANT US TO BE!! STAND UNITED PEOPLE! PEACE & LOVE

http://www.livestream.com/globalrevolution

live stream coverage ^

https://occupywallst.org/

official site ^

Let your voice be heard

updated by @spiritbeing: 02/14/15 04:43:32AM
oostan heimach
@oostan-heimach
13 years ago
38 posts

i love you!

spirit~being~☮
@spiritbeing
13 years ago
37 posts

No Kenny.. You have been misinformed or misunderstand, because this movement is about educating and sharing knowledge about what has happened and continues to happened today. People are tired & frankly pissed off about the 1% ceos,bankers, investors, rich people getting bail outs, pay outs, and we the 99% don't receive much. We have a crappy education system, students can not pay back loans and when graduating can not find work. People are losing homes, more & more homes will be foreclosed upon and more & more people will end up on the street. People are going without heath care or aid and there are cures for these people but because they don't have the proper insurance or money well they have to suffer/die. It's unjust and not right what has unfolded. We have gone soo far from our spiritual selves that we forget where are roots extend from. We've been raping the land of the resources and believing there will be enough for tomorrow. This occupation is simply about not taking what has been given, how we've been misinformed and lied to, people are sick & tired. So that is what this occupying the EARTH is really about, saving the earth & people before we waste everything & destroy everything. :)) Peace & love, stay united as one, for we are a whole and can never be defeated

kenny said:

i dont really get it..do you want the people with money to give it to you? want to hang these guys or whats the deal here...everytime i see somebody from this protest they say something different

Sunshine
@sunshine
13 years ago
34 posts

amen! I want to head downtown and join other protesters here in chicago, but i don't want to go into downtown by myself. :/

Jora
@jora
13 years ago
3 posts

Yes, there are active protesters near me as now it is worldwide in many cities. I drove by and honked and waved. I am with them. Switched my checking from Wells Fargo to my local credit union as I don't want Wall Street to get one dime from me. You can also donate and/or send the protesters food. The website mentioned above has more info.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

this has got to be the biggest protest movement ever globaly

and its just beginning

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
lysergic.nightshade
@lysergicnightshade
13 years ago
41 posts

I wish i could be there! if there is one anywhere close to me, I'll be there.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

there is..they are everywhere

where are you?

no matter where you are im sure theres 1 near you

its turning into an occupy the world situation

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Frank Schuster
@frank-schuster
13 years ago
95 posts

I've been to the Occupy the streets in Hamburg, Germany event yesterday. Was totally cool, lots of people demonstrating peacefully, surrounded by live music and many informations about the situation in our city and our country. Hopefully this will happen in every city and town around the globe!

Sunshine
@sunshine
13 years ago
34 posts

if this is just the beginning i will definatley be joining them soon then!

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form