Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

do you know what you want to do with your entire life

CrazyWolf
@crazywolf
13 years ago
1 posts

everyone feels they need to know exactly what they want to do, you have your whole life to find something that makes you happy dont think to much about 20 years what would make you happy today?

updated by @crazywolf: 01/13/15 09:09:57PM
Tara C
@tara-c
13 years ago
644 posts

I had my entire life planned out, but, life being unpredictable as it is, my plans have gotten pretty messed up. What would make me happy today is to get well enough to go to college, get fit, etc.

K.E.
@ke
13 years ago
35 posts

For my dreads to magically lock overnight, and to get uh placement lol.

hippiegal
@hippiegal
13 years ago
182 posts

Writing. Getting inspired and inspiring others. Getting published would be nice too!

Sean Jones
@sean-jones
13 years ago
14 posts

You can only be successful at something you really love.

Doing what you really love usually makes you successful.

Right on!

Frank Schuster
@frank-schuster
13 years ago
95 posts

if i would notice a big progress in learning french would put a big smile on my face. Cause

when i'm able to speak french fluid,i will move to the french ocean to do what i really love - surfing

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

Don't set hard and fast rules for yourselves; as you grow and age your outlook changes and what you thought was so important when young isn't necessarily what will make you happy at 40, 50, 60...Make a difference, make a change...xo

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

going with the flow that is life, and music. tyring to understand everyones point of view to gain a better insight about who i am. life is a trip, and living this life is a journey. i love it.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form