☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

watch now click the ustream tab over there---->

as long as the lil green lights on we are live

if e lose power i'll broadcast again as soon as powers restored

going to be a long night

we may get a direct hit by huricane irene here unless things are looking worse tomorow we are planing on staying

as you know we have the new ustream streaming video chanel

i am thinking of trying to broadcast the huricane live out my back door

at least while we still have power and internet

i'll know wether we are staying or not by tomorow morn (last possible chance to go) if we stay im not sure when i'll start broadcasting but probly as soon as the weather starts turning bad

and will continue as long as we can

im not certain we will get a direct hit or no but it sure will be close enough for some wild weather

irene is currently the size of all of europe and we are within the western 1/4 of the eyes projected path

the eastern edge is only maybe 100 miles east of here so we are definately going to be hit hard

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 08:34:07AM
Jesse Parker
@jesse-parker
13 years ago
57 posts

I willdefinitively try to watch some of it, but please, be careful.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

trust me we will be we are going to wait and see what the morning looks klike in nc if its too bad i have a feelin we'll head further inland but since this storms biggeer then all of europe it will bbe a 6 or 8 hou drive under good conditions to be clear maybe 24 hours or so with alotta traffic and crazy weather

if the broadcast doesnt come on its cause we decided not to risk it

--
Heathen Hippie )O(
@heathen-hippie-o
13 years ago
164 posts

Stay safe! Hurricanes are beautiful yet terrifying creatures.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea im keepin my eyes on the news getting nervouse so i am not sure we will staty but so far plan to..i'll know sometime in the morn after i see what haoppens in nc

--
laura ewing
@laura-ewing
13 years ago
40 posts

Please please stay safe!!!...I have been following the weather channel for the las few days since I live in Florida and first the tougtht it were going to hit us...please dont wait too long to leave...even if after all nothing happens to the area where you live!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea im watchin and watchin and thinking might talk bout leavin in the morn but unsure stuill

we are in the "extreme risk:' zone

--
laura ewing
@laura-ewing
13 years ago
40 posts

extreme risk zone is no joke!!...I would leave as soon as possible...did they order to evacuate??

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

no

theres been no evacuation for this area im really concidsering 1st thing in the morn trying to go

the news is makimg me prerty nrrvouse

i love a good storkm i love a wild storm but a storm bigger then europs a bit scary and the news keepd saying stuff like "nothing weve ever seen before" and deadliest stornm this century" gotta be a lil nervouse seeing hat red line covering where u are

--
laura ewing
@laura-ewing
13 years ago
40 posts

I am watching live rigth now and from NC up they are getting even tornadoes warnings and the storm didnt hit all the way yet...the worst thing is the flooding...and this is not going to be like a wild storm this is probaby ten times worst...I dont want to make you more nervous but better be prepared than regret to stay there!

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form