Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

The Wool Method?

Canon P
@canon-p
13 years ago
50 posts

Hai! i backcombed my dreads almost a year ago and my dreads look great thanks to the advice to lay off the wax early on.

anyways, looking back, i remembered a website in which they listed the "wool sweater/wool hat" method. i'll attatch a screenshot i took so i dont have to write out the deets lolz.

so i guess the REAL point i'm posting this is to ask if anyone has made there dreads this way, and if so how they turned out... because it sounds like they would be ridiculously painful and look absurd directly afterwards.

In Short: I'm Dread-Curious for the second time! haha

peace! :)

updated by @canon-p: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Canon P
@canon-p
13 years ago
50 posts

btw u can click the pic to make it big lolz

Torie Shea
@torie-shea
13 years ago
52 posts
I did not start this way, but last winter my dreads were about four or five months into not brushing. I got a pair of wool gloves in the beginning of December and was always rubbing my head with them, it feels pretty Damn good. Your hair gets really messy, I looked like I should be in an insane asylum, lol. It seemed to help I think though.
Canon P
@canon-p
13 years ago
50 posts

thats cool. i wish i had gone natural, but i was lucky enough for my parents letting me dread at all

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

um read the neglect description under it that sites full of shit

but yea its not the best method

but bertter then the others that site suggests

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Torie Shea
@torie-shea
13 years ago
52 posts
Shit, yea, that neglect method description is pretty whack. I guess I don't have dreads yet according to them. That's a little disappointing! :)
Torie Shea
@torie-shea
13 years ago
52 posts
Lol, look at my mom on my page, think she let me dread my hair? Hell no. she accepts them now that im out of the house, I still don't think she likes them because sure pretty conservative and owns a salon, but I'm educating her on dreadlocks and a more free life style. She knows that a person is more then what their hair looks like:

Canon P said:

thats cool. i wish i had gone natural, but i was lucky enough for my parents letting me dread at all

Canon P
@canon-p
13 years ago
50 posts

yeah... i was 14 when i started my dreads...

Torie Shea said:

Lol, look at my mom on my page, think she let me dread my hair? Hell no. she accepts them now that im out of the house, I still don't think she likes them because sure pretty conservative and owns a salon, but I'm educating her on dreadlocks and a more free life style. She knows that a person is more then what their hair looks like:

Canon P said:

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form