Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Curly dreads forever..?

K.E.
@ke
13 years ago
35 posts
Ight so my friend, he's had his dreads uh lil over uh year, told me my dreads are gonna be curly forever lol. I told him hell naw they gon straighten out when they loc & of course he disagreed. He also told me when I started out to keep waxin & retwistin til they loc soo.. Most of my dreads curl uh lil then where they're not loc'd curl super hard, almost to the point where it looks like they're gonna grow into my dreads, the tips if that makes sense. The ones that are almost loc'd have uh slight curl & mostly just curl at the tip. My question is does anybody or have you seen anyone with dreads that were loc'd & curled? Obviously not intentionally, although I do wanna do that at some point.
updated by @ke: 01/13/15 09:08:52PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

they maybe currly awhile but they'll straighten out i hope u didnt listen about the wax and twisting and i hpe u told him how bad wax was to use

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
K.E.
@ke
13 years ago
35 posts

When I first got my hair done yeah. I don't told him I'm not usin wax no more, there's no point in arguin w/ him neither of us gon switch sides. My hair didn't start locking until I washed the wax out, obviously I didn't get it all. Makes me wonder how his hair ever locked. He's mixed too, but he used to have uh fro.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

its probly not locked just glued together

ppl who used wax just in the begining 5 years later wernt locked till they removed the wax

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Georgina Fulton
@georgina-fulton
13 years ago
12 posts

I have really curly hair, but once it locked up properly it sorted itself out. Just patience I guess. I still get crazy lumps and bumps as they lock up at the root, but they soon sort themselves out :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form