Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hey everyone!, im needing some help here deciding some stuff

Lena fellenius
@lena-fellenius
13 years ago
9 posts

hey, i have been wanting to dread my hair for ages! but my fear is that they will not suit me at all and ill just end up looking like a mess. so im gonna add a picture here for you all to see, and please tell me honestly if i should go ahead and dread my hair :P, i just need some feedback on it. i dont have any pictures of my hair down, its about just over shoulder length long, and yes it is naturally that blonde xD

updated by @lena-fellenius: 01/13/15 09:08:50PM
Rachel Lavender
@rachel-lavender
13 years ago
2 posts

If you start dread be prepare for them to have good days and bad in the start they will look like a huge mess.I would advise getting a woolen hat or headband .But they will become tighter with age.I on a couple of occasion have felt like taking them out ,but one i cannot be bothered to and two i just want to see what happens.So don't stress if one day you thing to your self they look like a mess just persist.Also if you decide to back comb be prepare to lose some length of hair.

Lena fellenius
@lena-fellenius
13 years ago
9 posts
no i am planning on doing the twist and rip method? its the only one that i have heard off and that seems to work well.
Rachel Lavender
@rachel-lavender
13 years ago
2 posts

that's what i did and held it together with small hair elastic my dreads aren't that old i have a picture of them on my profile

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

welccome and yea go for it but would not use elastics

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mary
@mary
13 years ago
140 posts

Do you want them? Thats all that matters, we are not professional stylists, our opinions on how you would look should not be significant.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form