Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Neglect Dread Timeline from day 1 (naturally curly)

Patty Haynes
@patty-haynes
13 years ago
39 posts

I have been on no poo for about 2 years my hair is naturally curly. I have a scalp itch and flake issue but baking soda and vinegar have always worked well for me, along with a supplement program of sulfur powder, milled flax seed and multi vitamins. Witch Hazel with peppermint also helps the itches that occur between washes. I cant go more the 2 days without rinsing with BS and I use diluted Bronners every 4 or so days. Anyways here is some pics.

updated by @patty-haynes: 02/14/15 09:58:28AM
Patty Haynes
@patty-haynes
13 years ago
39 posts

Day 1 is on my profile.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

thats def gonna dread like crazy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Patty Haynes
@patty-haynes
13 years ago
39 posts

Day 5 I am holding it back with one bobby pin and two soon to be dreads twisted together. In the last 5 days I have drove with the windows down in my car slept with my hair free (I dont touch it in the morning just shake and go) My hubby loves to play with my hair and now I dont have to pull away and tell him he is messing it up ;) This is pretty cool stuff.

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

yep'] and they are gonna ROCK! God Bless your journey...

Patty Haynes
@patty-haynes
13 years ago
39 posts

Day 8 just hanging around it is starting to look really messy...and i love it.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

8 days huh?

how often u gonna update instead of attaching pics to replies wanna edit the 1st post add the pics in post ?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

u earned a feature even tho theyre only at day 8 cause can already see em comin out amazin day by day changes are awesome

--
Patty Haynes
@patty-haynes
13 years ago
39 posts

I dont know if you can tell but I am not very good at the whole forums thing. I changed my page right after you made a good comment. OOPS. Anyways, thanks for the advice on posting my pics. I am really spazzy when it come to internet etiquette. Thanks for the encouragements.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

haha you changed it ? i'll have to look ..i liked what u did with it so far :)

--
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form