Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I need help with dandruff

Carole Latimer
@carole-latimer
13 years ago
7 posts

Please help. I have dandruff. Kinda bad. I've been able to deal for the past 2 months, but it's staring to get worse. The flakes are getting buried in my knots and being make near impossible to get out. I need to know exactly what to do, what I need to rid this problem. I use the BS wash sometimes with apple cider vinegar and salt. The ACV doesn't help. Please help.

updated by @carole-latimer: 01/13/15 09:08:24PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

salts gonna ake it worse the bs will remove it not treat uit acv will set the ph right so is neeeded

what treats it though is teatree and rosemary essentuial oils pepermints not a bad idea either

so bs teatree (1/3 as much as the other oils) rosemary pepermint soak a good while rinse do a quick axcv to restore ph and to really supercharge it do a freezing cold after rinse

the oils should be used everytuime they might not cure u 1syt time but will reduce it more and more till u notice none till the day u wash

also hopw often r u washing? double it

wash twise as often and u will have 1/2 as much just by doing that

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Pathargic
@patrick2
13 years ago
61 posts
What SE said. Try adding some peppermint, tea tree, or rosemary(better yet all three) to your soap. It'll so wonders over time. When I first started, I had really bad dandruff(due to prior circumstances). Currently, I just use Dr. Bronner's and some tea tree oil, and my condition has improved tenfold. Actually, I can hardly say I have dandruff anymore. Just try adding some oils into the mix.
Carole Latimer
@carole-latimer
13 years ago
7 posts

I wash about every 3-4 days. I need to give my hair plenty of time to to dry. Very very thick. Dries slowly. I do the freezing rinse every time. That has helped some with itch but not with the dandruff itself. I'll try the oils as soon as I can. Where can I find them? Thank you so much.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/index.php?AID=122110&BID=10109

i recomend these guys high quality grat prices

thats where i get all mine

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus