Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I can never get all the baking soda out of a wash.

Katrina Randall
@katrina-randall
13 years ago
32 posts

It stays in the roots and just sits there cause I can't get it all out, what should I do?

updated by @katrina-randall: 01/13/15 09:08:21PM
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

you probably have hard water. for some reason the high mineral content in hard water makes it impossible to completely dissolve bs.you might want to try mixing your bs in distilled water and see if that helps. you could also add a bit of shampoo to your wash.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

its not th baking soda (unless u used way more baking si=oda then water 1/2 a cup of baking soda will dissolve comopletely in 1/4 cup water when baking soda dissolves in water its as thin as water and it quickly decomposes into gassses and evaporates u technicaly shouldnt even have to rinse out baking soda only the dirt it removed) what you have at the roots is exfoliated skin sells sebum etc that the baking soda turns into a kinda pate

if u make it str5og enough and leave it long enough this will rinse away easily (tho i use a high pressure hand held massage head frim inches away)

if u have hard water that might make it harder to rinse so a monthly anto residue shamoo might be needed

how are u mixing it how are u doing it are u using acv after

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form