Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Im Afraid!!!

Dreadheadbutterfly!
@dreadheadbutterfly
13 years ago
35 posts

Ok I cant afford dreadlocextensions so i did my own but i didnt do them correctly . The point im trying to make is that i wanna start going to a salon to get my hair just washed thoroughly but im afraid because i have alot goin on in my head !!! can anyone give me any advice

updated by @dreadheadbutterfly: 01/13/15 09:07:27PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

why the hell would u go to a salon to wash yoir hair?

step into the shower

turn on the water

get wet

add shampoo

waash

rince

get out

there u just saved like 50 dollars

its not hard to wash yoir hair and youd have to be crazy to go to a salon to wash your hair

unless your a millionaire in that case i'll come over and wasjh it for ya

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dreadheadbutterfly!
@dreadheadbutterfly
13 years ago
35 posts

i was afraid i was washing my hair incorrectly because after i wash i seem to always still have a lil dandruff in som places

Mary
@mary
13 years ago
140 posts

A few days before I got my dreads done by a loctician I opted out of not using extensions because they would be such a hassle? Do you have 20 dollars? Then go to Walmart and purchase a personal adjustable shower head and pick up .35 cent container of baking soda. Because that is exactly what they are going to do. If I were you I would ditch the extensions.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

dandruffs normal with dreads but u can get rid of most of it try the baking sida teatree rosemary acv u can also try teatree bronners with lil added rosemary

u may never be 100% dandruff free tho

salons not gonna help u

--
Dreadheadbutterfly!
@dreadheadbutterfly
13 years ago
35 posts

i only put the extentions in my air because i had alot of my dreads fall out and i didnt wana start over

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

fall out/ oh i remember u had thining from twisting u mean u lost a few from twisting?

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form