Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

painful dread styles

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

so today i saw a nurse ive known for years but hadnt seen in a long time from a distance she appeared to have dreads that looked lil..odd but were tied up in a nice style..but that was from a distance

so she came up and were talking but i couldnt help but stare at her hair in disbelief

i didnr say anything but now wish i had

her "dreads" were roughly thumb sized with the oddest texture id ever seen in dreads but it was very easy to see why when you looked at her scalp

her "dreads" were composed of about 15-20 microdreads each

each "dread" wis the tiniest lil thing u ever aw interlocked so tightly it made me cringe there was about 1/2 to 3/4 inch baksd spots with 1/4 inch hair roots left pulled in extremely tightly into a dread 1-2 milimeters thick! then 15-20 of these were pulled in exxxxxtremely tightly from an area about the size of your fist into this "dread" about thi]=umb thickness and these braided exxxtremely tightly or maybe twisted who knows but they wre dreading intio a drwad

the area behind her ear i swear the skin was being pulled so hard there was a big swollen lump

looking like a tumor

there was no point in me saying anything ..it was beyond hope

2/3 of her hair was lost to traction alopecia

these "dreads" were only thumb thickness but i think there were only 8 of them

why would a salon or loctician do that to anyone

ive had a headache ever since seeing her

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:07:15PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea for once i was too much in shock to even react (except o stare in disbelief)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Navsaroop Kaur
@navsaroop-kaur
13 years ago
9 posts

I had to laugh at your description of her, I know it isnt really funny but loved the "looked like a tumor". I really never knew how fragle hair really was till I got on this site. Its a wonder modern man even has hair with all we do it it and put on it, I never wanted a hot flat plate on my hair just comon sense it would burn your hair, but girls use the every day.

Navsaroop Kaur
@navsaroop-kaur
13 years ago
9 posts

Good way for a cheap face lift, it really does put the face taunt

Trina Sandress
@trina-sandress
13 years ago
87 posts

Ouch!!!! It is very painful to see. I get a bit naseated when I see people with their hair pulled really tight in a ponytail! Yeah, what could you say that she didn't already know deep down.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form