Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

letting go doing nothing being free

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

it amazes me how some people miss the most rewarding point of dreading, letting go doing nothing being free of the need to constantly fuss with the hair

vanity its a crazy thing drives women to spend thousands on makeup and hair drives people to try dangerouse diets to lose that extra pound drives them to spend hours and hours in gyms lifting the same weight just to put it down and lift it again

then when it comes to dreading, a hairstyle that results from ..letting go..doing nothing..being free .. they again miss the point and ..pay alot..do alot.. become a slave to maintaining them

week after week twisting rolling rubbing poking .. working on them hours and hours a day

do they think they automaticly gain more respect caue they have smoother dreads? he who hast the leastest loose hairs shalt inherit the earth?

i mean really what is the point?

the greattest thing about dreads is the ability to let go of all that to not have t worry all the time how my hair look ..it always look s great why care if theres a loose hair?

it boggles my mind the work some people put into dreads just cause they wat dreads that dont look like dreads

and the ego! my dreads look better then yours cause mine dont look like dread!

my dreads are better cause i paid alot

really?

babylons got ya by the short hairs

better get rid of em fast tuck away every last hair so babylon cant get u

but meanwhile thats al your sdoing is bowing down to babylons vanity

end of rant

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:06:48PM
Medusa
@medusa
13 years ago
57 posts
To some people it's just a hairstyle. They don't mind maintaining. They like perfection. They don't even know they're in Babylon, nor do they care. You know.
ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

This is why I started here'] Release from the bondage my hair was to me...totally frees you for important pursuits....

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

uhuh exactly

when i started mine loving meditating enjoying life celebrating creating peace living in blisshelping ppl building community

all these things took up all my time its so great to not have to waste time on dreading when i can do so much more with that time

--
Jesse Parker
@jesse-parker
13 years ago
57 posts
This is one of the most true things I've heard! Amen Soaring Eagle! I feel so much better about myself even though I look like a mess with natty hair I love it!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

and isnt life more about how you feel about yourself then how you look?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

uniqueness through complete conformity? i never looked at it that way haha

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus