Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Ten and 1/2 months in...How Me Doin???

Johnny Barnas
@johnny-barnas
13 years ago
45 posts

Ten and half months in after backcombing.

Ive had my fair share of frustrations with loose hair and loose dreads, and am still having some frustrations, but ive accpeted my dreads for what they are and Im doing my best to love every little aspect of em.

The only thing im really waiting on is for my roots to start knotting, cuz right now theyre just hair

Ive found that straight lemon juice works as a pretty good tightener. Not as good as swimming in the ocean, but the dryness of the lemon helps to make them feel and look nice for the day. As well as making them very very blonde at the tips which youll see in the pictures.

Ive actually been wearing them tied back lately. Its be very hot aorund here, and I find that if i tie them back it keeps me from stressing over every stupid little, not tight, loose hair thingy. Plus its nice to change up how I wear them.

Any comments, criticzims or anything, feel free to throw em out.

Thanks for the opinions! :)

updated by @johnny-barnas: 01/13/15 09:06:04PM
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts
I think they look great. They just need a little more time to fully lock up! With me...I love my bits of loose hair as much as my dreads.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

like taye said but lemon juice id skip it stickies em up but actualy coinditions and being acidic stimulates oil production further conditioning sea salts a far better option

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
mayonaise
@mayonaise
13 years ago
19 posts
They look pretty deadly! well on they'r way.
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
Love em! They look great!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form