Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

6 weeks through my dread journey. Heres a couple of pics

Austin Potter
@austin-potter
13 years ago
54 posts

Let me know what you think!!!! i love themmm!!

I washed them this morning so there is a lil more loose hairs!

updated by @austin-potter: 02/14/15 12:02:48PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

did u use wax or crochet/

they look lil stiff

but otherwise good

if u did id remove the wax and throw away the hook

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Austin Potter
@austin-potter
13 years ago
54 posts

I did the first week or two. that was before i was really introduced with this site. if i use and products im using natural products. so how long does it really take untill they start to get longer. do they grow 1/2 incha monthlike normal hair?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
yes but they shrink b4 they grow

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Austin Potter
@austin-potter
13 years ago
54 posts
ok thats what i heard. i just cant wait to do different hairstyles. also im leaving in aug to play college football. do you think the helmet will seriously damage my dreads. because they will only be 2 months old?
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
you might want to wear a dread sleeve over your locks before putting on the helmet. it will help protect your "babies".
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
here's something that might work for you. http://dreadsock.com/ it looks like they show the bandanna one on a guy playing football.

Austin Potter said:
ok thats what i heard. i just cant wait to do different hairstyles. also im leaving in aug to play college football. do you think the helmet will seriously damage my dreads. because they will only be 2 months old?
Austin Potter
@austin-potter
13 years ago
54 posts
@ Heather. I actually bought the shortie dreadsock and two headbands They just came in yesterday. The shortie was so comfy to sleep in.
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
oh wow! well then, you could probably just wear a headband under your helmet.

Austin Potter said:
@ Heather. I actually bought the shortie dreadsock and two headbands They just came in yesterday. The shortie was so comfy to sleep in.
Austin Potter
@austin-potter
13 years ago
54 posts
Yeppers thats a good idea im going to order more soon. what do you think about adding cuffs or beads to my hair.? do you think its too soon. because im only at week 6?
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form