dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Another T&R question

Gareth Wilson
@gareth-wilson
13 years ago
8 posts

Hi all

I started about 8weeks ago with some T&R anda coupleback combed they alllossened up about 3 inches at the roots(normal i know) dident worry about this, but.

6-7 weeks on and they are really starting to dread up at the roots, witch is cool but they are really flat, i like the fact they are starting to there own thing, i was just wondering will they start to go round, you know how dreads look. im not worried about loops and other lumps and bump, i like the natural look, im just concernd they will stay flat.

Is there somthing i can do tohelpthem goround or will theyjust do it themselfsover time?

Any advice would be hugely appriciated

updated by @gareth-wilson: 01/13/15 09:05:56PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

almost all will go round some might have flat spots which are pretty cool

ok to visualize take a lump oh playdo

flatten it

rol it on the edge flatten it notw it went from flat to square

now roll it 25 degrees flatten it see where im going with this? you sleep on your head which compresses them but they dont always lay exactly the same sway twisting tiurning getting flatened i every diection creates a roundishness

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
i had the same worries but i have a couple of flat ones that have recently compressed and all the lumps sucked in and the lock is now round. i wouldn't mind some flat ones though:)
Gareth Wilson
@gareth-wilson
13 years ago
8 posts

Thanks guys.

So keep going then.

Heather what is that comprssed thing?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
she means from sleeping on em they got squished down rounder

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
yeah, that and they kind of suck the lumps that were pushed out back in and they get more compact. at least thats what a couple of mine have done so far.

soaring eagle said:
she means from sleeping on em they got squished down rounder
Gareth Wilson
@gareth-wilson
13 years ago
8 posts
Thanks again all good stuff
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form