Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Shampoo help!

Georgina Fulton
@georgina-fulton
13 years ago
12 posts
Hey dreadies! Just wondering if anyone in the U.K (I presume its only sold here, though I may be wrong) knows if the infaderm baby shampoo is ok to use on dreads? It doesn't smell of anything, does that mean its cool? its for babies with eczema and I read somewhere that it was the same as dread shampoo. I'm sick of paying crazy money for shampoo! Please help :( Happy dreading!m:)
updated by @georgina-fulton: 01/13/15 09:05:37PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

whatare u buying thats crazy expensive ..baking sodas cheap as hell dr bronners u dilute 12 times so its ..crheap as hell and lasts ages

i dunno it might be ok but might be conditioning

what are u using now thats so expendsive?

oh dont tell me u use the crap from dhhq or kb

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

oh you are using dreadheadhq why would u use that? yea its way overpriced and not very good euther

anything would be better thn that

--
Jeanna
@jeanna
13 years ago
20 posts
Like SE said, use baking soda! It works great and is super cheap! I buy a great big bag at costco for just a few dollars. Lasts six months or more, and I use it for cooking and household cleaning as well! Better for you too. Dr bronners is also great and inexpensive. When I use it I just use 4 or 5 drops (it is very concentrated)leaves my hair squeaky clean. I don't know if you have costco or dr bronners in the UK, but I am sure you have baking soda. Just add a little tea tree oil and some lavender and you will love a good baking soda wash. :-)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea dreadheadhq crap is all chemical garbage including 1 ingredient that is recomended to be removed from all cosmetics cause its linked to cancer

dr bronners or baking soda are pure natural and safe

not to mention way cheaper

--
Jeanna
@jeanna
13 years ago
20 posts
Oh I went ahead and looked up infaderm baby shampoo and read the ingredients.Definitelydon't use it on your dreads. I also wouldn't let it touch my baby. The third ingredient is not only bad for your dreads, but its alsopoison http://www.natural-health-information-centre.com/sodium-laureth-sulfate.html . I didn't see anything in there that is health or good for you. Hope that helps.
Georgina Fulton
@georgina-fulton
13 years ago
12 posts
Thankyou peoples :)
Georgina Fulton
@georgina-fulton
13 years ago
12 posts
Riiiiiiight my beautiful people, first are bicaronate of soda and baking soda the same thing? I could look it up I suppose but i'm lazy and have more questions :D .......... how much of it do i put to water? and what else/how much of what else do I put in? Thankyou kindly xxx
Georgina Fulton
@georgina-fulton
13 years ago
12 posts
Cool, I have quite a lot of hair, so i'm gunna make it in like a bucket. So if I do 2 table spoons of baking soda to warm water i'm good?
Georgina Fulton
@georgina-fulton
13 years ago
12 posts
Operation baking soda wash was a success :) I love it! Thanks for all the help everyone x
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form