Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

DHHQ release new products... Seriously, I LOL'd

Gary Charlesworth
@gary-charlesworth
13 years ago
50 posts

DHHQ have now released a new type of wax... it's "all natural" and "suitable" for Vegans...

Anyone else think this is.... a bit much, and a bit of an insult?!?!!

updated by @gary-charlesworth: 02/14/15 08:24:08AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

whats in it? and didnt that fool promice 6 or 8 months ago to stop pushing wax so much? didnt he promice a wax remover and a dread rot solution? i guess hes dedicated to doing harm and making profit

but only saying he will do good things while his lies go on and on

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Gary Charlesworth
@gary-charlesworth
13 years ago
50 posts

Quote from KJC:

"The vegan wax uses an eco-friendly soy wax, jojoba nut oil, grape seed oil and vitamin e - the scent is this kicking lime citrus - absolutely Tase-T- N' Delicious =]"

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

so its basicly tofu for your hair?

i have a friend legal name vermin supreme hes running for president wearing a clown nose and would make it legaly mandatory to brush your teeth

hes a total clown but i take him way more serius then the johny clean fol

--
Winnie
@winnie
13 years ago
5 posts
but... but..... i thought it WAS all natural already? did i get that wrong?? <insert sarcasm here>
Mary
@mary
13 years ago
140 posts
I have yet to see a successful wax story.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

the successful wax story

johnny clean ripped off hundreds of thousands of opeople destroying dreads and getting rich selling crap that ends up in the trash more often then not

--
Mary
@mary
13 years ago
140 posts
Yeah only he wins!

soaring eagle said:

the successful wax story

johnny clean ripped off hundreds of thousands of opeople destroying dreads and getting rich selling crap that ends up in the trash more often then not

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

what?

overused haha

dont u know more then 1/2 the ppl that say wax ruined theyre dreads used wax only 1-3 times and lesss then 1/4 of the ammount suggested?

any wax use is bad..

at 1/10th of the reciomended

its wax

the few dreads that u say "matured" using wax are not mature at all usualy they look it but remove the wax..even years later u find theyre not mature at all

we had 5 year old drads seem closer to 5 week ond dreade after removing wax

the number of dreads that reach maturity with wax or bout 11% ..reach aparent maturity that is by that i mean dreads that last 3-4 years

they might not have actual maturity which u wont know till the wax is remkoved

Miles Robertson said:

you guys can't just leave him alone can you?
He's not pathetic for making Vegetarian wax, he's appealing to a wider range of people. which every businessman in the world does.
calling names is not what this website is about, but it happens every day.

Selling wax isn't a bad thing. That's like saying people who sell bleach are evil too.

Bleach isn'tnecessarilybad, but it still has the potential to do harm.
Should we Insult and call names at people and brands that market bleach??
What about water? Drinking too much water can kill you too. should we stop drinking water, and shut down water refineries?

Wax, like everything on this beautiful planet, is okay in moderation. provided you follow the instructions.
Water: okay in moderation, in fact is healthy. it keeps us alive. although if you drink too much, you can die.
Bleach: a popular cleansing agent. if you'v ever eaten in public, guess what that shiny ceramic plate was cleansed with? bleach, like water can kill when consumed.

and dread wax?
Those who complain about theirawfulwaxy dreads? Every person on this website that complains about putting wax in their dreads either over used, or didnt leave it to do its job long enough.
ever notice that the people who let their dreads mature whilst using wax in a synergistic manner, actually have pretty uniform lookin dreads? and uniform is the look that many people go for and they can get it if they dont pussy out because their hair feels icky and/or don't overuse.

Let johnny sell his wax.
Stop pointing fingers. whos to say your opinion is right and johnnies is wrong?
Calling Johnny a liar and criminal is petty and immature. A rapist is a criminal. a murderer is a criminal.
A seller of self endorsed wax agents and curved needles is not a criminal. he is anentrepreneur.
To anyone that had a bad experience with wax?
That's unfortunate, and it sucks you had to go through with that.
But hell. hair grows on average half an inch a month. and you can start going natural whenever you want.
Whats stopping you?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well its understandable the way he pushes it

and 8 months ago he admitted it was harmful promiced reform promiced free wax removers with every kit ..said hed be editing his site with more truthfukl info

none of it happened he just came out with more harmful stuff and more harmful stuff

and seriusly

how many former customers call themselves victims?

untill a few years back tghere were thousands of sites well hundreds maybe all were dhhq clones

affilkiate sites really

no good info out theee at all

places to research were hard to find till wecame along

and alot have fpound us in time or just too late

bu thers still plenty of victims all the time

your blamig them for not doing research well they had to do research to find out bout wax they just didnt do research in the right places your blaming them for believing in the research they did

u can research did we land on the moon

or does god exist

or any 1 of a thousand things u might reearch and depending on who you trust u might fall for lies

yea when you think about wax it makes no sense to do

but a flashy con can make ya think it makes sense

you know the nigerian scam doesnt make sense that a nigerian diplonat wants to give u millions of dollars but ..millions of ppl get ripped off for millions of dolars every year

ppl want dreads

they turn to ppl that portray themselcves as authorities ..professional ..experts

yea its a human flaw to automaticly trust ppl who claim to be an authoriy on a subject

witch th guys vids and notice how his trippy edits and visual distractions coincide with statements that make no sense when u think about them

he drops an idea into your head then quickly disrracts yiu from thinking about whether it makes sense

the way he writes his promo materials insults the intelegence of the reader to the point of being like youd have to be stupid if you cant make sense of stuff that donrt make sense so many dont bother trying to think about it and simply believe it

example

extreme example but

www.truthism.com i think it is

there are a good number of ppl out there believing this weirdness

because if ypu dont believe it your brains under the control of alien reptiles so you cant trust your own thoughts

only if u believe it are you truly able to think

extreme example of jonny clean marketing at its finest

--
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form