Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Themayor1787
@themayor1787
13 years ago
6 posts
I was very uneducated on the dreading process when i started this whole thing, so naturally my first time dreading i turned towards products like beeswax and the like. I absolutely hated everything about my dreads at that point. so i combed them completely out. I went a few months with normal hair when i noticed it was starting to dread naturally in places. Being excited i decided to re-dread it but this time it was going to be different. No products, no working on it every 5 seconds, not letting their constant appearance affect my everyday life, just when i feel like it. So here i am, i would say a couple months in and I suppose i am looking for some sort of affirmation that they are turning out correctly.. I like them alot. But i get lots of strange comments from people around me and i have absolutely no person around me to educate me on proper dread care.So, here they are... lemme know how im doing.
updated by @themayor1787: 02/17/18 09:18:10AM
Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
Lookinggood great progress. You are at the right place for info.Ignoretheunpleasantcommentscauseyour are going to get some, beingdifferentannoysa lot of people.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

ofcourse your on the right track

see you didnt need to be educated on the dreading thing your hair educated you

u needed to forget everythung about wax and working on them constantly

see how much happier you are now that u just let them dread?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Raych'll
@raychll
13 years ago
22 posts
~Jealous!~ LOL They look awesome. Betcha drive ladies crazy with them long locks!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form