Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dr Bronners.

Jambi.
@jambi
13 years ago
43 posts
I Just Got My Dr Bronners Soap (Tea Tree) I Bought 2 Big Bottles And A Little 2 OZ Bottle I Thought Maybe I Could Use The Little Bottle For Diluting The Bigger Bottles? And Can Somebody Give Me Some Advice On How To Dilute The Soap? Like Is A 2 OZ Bottle Good Enough For Diluting? And Step By Step On How To Dilute. I Would Appriciate It. (:

updated by @jambi: 01/13/15 09:05:18PM
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
dr. bronners doesn't work for me because of our hard water but i know a lot of people like it. i know se says to dilute it because it says something like that on the bottle but i've heard quite a few people say that it works better undiluted and its easier to rinse out. maybe try it both ways. even still if you want to dilute it in the 2oz bottle i would just add about a tsp and the rest water. find the way that works for you and go for it:)
lisasimpson
@lisasimpson
13 years ago
19 posts

I keep a plastic cup in the shower. When I use my Bronners, I squirt a tiny bit (think less than a tablespoon) and then fill the cup with water. Then I just pour all over my scalp! It's the scalp you need to focus on more than the length of your hair; the bubbles will work their way down.

I have found that I get itchy faster when I use Bronners -unless- I follow with an apple cider vinegar rinse (and a good cold water rinse never hurt either).

baby britt
@baby-britt
13 years ago
112 posts
i don't dilute it. i just wet my hair and put like 5 or 6 drops in my hand, rub it in to my scalp, and rinse. it foams up quite nicely. helps with frizzies too.
baby britt
@baby-britt
13 years ago
112 posts
also sometimes i'll use a couple more drops if i feel like i need to. ;D
Jambi.
@jambi
13 years ago
43 posts
Thank You All For The Help (:
Dislike 0

Tags