Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Nooo! Dreads Causing a break out!

Casper
@casper
13 years ago
46 posts
damnit, i hate zits, i use a mint masque and wash my fce every morning.but for 2 days ive had little zits on my forhead.im to broke to buy a face wash, are there any home made face wash?!how do i get this amazon gift card reward?!i need something!
updated by @casper: 02/14/15 08:51:14AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

do u have enough points for the amazon card? teatree oils best hing for zits umm did u ever use wax>? why ya breaking out wax is the most likely cause

oh wait your the showerholic u realize washing as much as u do causes u to produce more oils? u will get less oily and less zity by washing less but use the tearree ti spot treate

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Casper
@casper
13 years ago
46 posts
how do iget pointss?

soaring eagle said:

do u have enough points for the amazon card? teatree oils best hing for zits umm did u ever use wax>? why ya breaking out wax is the most likely cause

oh wait your the showerholic u realize washing as much as u do causes u to produce more oils? u will get less oily and less zity by washing less but use the tearree ti spot treate

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

click the rewards flag over there----->

then sign in

u get 100 a day for visiting

100 a day for liking anything (facebook like) and if u click the red flag theres a comment thing that sets a facebook status message that gives u 100 points a day so u can get a total of 300 a day

its not alotta reward for the time it takes but just a nice lik way of thankimng u for spreading the word bout the site to your frineds

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts
try washing your face twice a day instead of just once. it is good to wash every morning and right before you go to bed
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

you can wash your face with baking soda and water. pour some baking soda in your hand and add water until you have a paste. if you have any tea tree oil, add a couple drops of that too. wet your face and then wash your face with the bs paste. don't scrub too hard though of you could irritate your skin and cause more breakouts. rinse really well.

don't do it too often or you'll dry out your skin. try to keep your hair off of your face during the day using a headband or sleeve from a tshirt. sweat and oils from your hair can cause breakouts.

Steph4
@steph4
13 years ago
4 posts
I told a friend about tea tree oil yesterday. Apparently the company that makes her acne medication stopped production for awhile due to a recall and she's struggling. Later, when someone else at my house got scratched by my cat, I offered them a bandaid and everyone said, "what, you don't have some magic herb to put on it?!?!" LOL
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
tell your friend to get a bottle of witch hazel and add 30 - 40 drops of tea tree oil to it. shake and apply using a cotton ball. my son uses it twice a day after a gentle cleaning and his face completely cleared up. i use it sometimes too. its refreshing when your feeling sweaty and yucky. make sure to shake it before use each time.

Steph said:
I told a friend about tea tree oil yesterday. Apparently the company that makes her acne medication stopped production for awhile due to a recall and she's struggling. Later, when someone else at my house got scratched by my cat, I offered them a bandaid and everyone said, "what, you don't have some magic herb to put on it?!?!" LOL
Steph4
@steph4
13 years ago
4 posts
I can't believe I forgot about witch hazel! I use it all the time. I will let her know :)
Curtis Lopez
@curtis-lopez
13 years ago
7 posts
Try eating more natural n less processed foods, also drink lots of water n try to stop drinking soda's or any unnatural juices. Garbage in garbage out, we are what we eat... You'll noticed a tremendous different in the way you feel n the way you look.. Otherwise less or no breakouts...
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form