Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Can cum be used to dread hair?

Jess Randalsmith
@jess-randalsmith
13 years ago
3 posts
Hey all! I'm a white bwoy who just started dreading. I've been using knotty boy wax for a couple of months but I don't like the smell. I heard semen is a good binder and doesn't leave the offputting smell. Does anyone here have experience using cum to dread hair?
updated by @jess-randalsmith: 02/14/15 05:40:20AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

wax or anything sticky is a bad bad idea they will never dread when glued together u need to remove all the wax and start over or at least remove the wax

wax ids gross enough cum wiuld be grosser

i gotta thingk this is a troll not real i mean most ppl know wax is horible in dreads and they wouldnt think of cum as an altera]native

but if yiur reakl then u need to get the gross wax out of the dreadsa and learn to dread right!

no wax nothing sticky ever

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mary White
@mary-white
13 years ago
27 posts

Hopefully this is a troll, who would be dumb enough to put cum in their hair? Think that's gonna smell better?
soaring eagle said:

wax or anything sticky is a bad bad idea they will never dread when glued together u need to remove all the wax and start over or at least remove the wax

wax ids gross enough cum wiuld be grosser

i gotta thingk this is a troll not real i mean most ppl know wax is horible in dreads and they wouldnt think of cum as an altera]native

but if yiur reakl then u need to get the gross wax out of the dreadsa and learn to dread right!

no wax nothing sticky ever

Jess Randalsmith
@jess-randalsmith
13 years ago
3 posts
I eat healthy so my cum doesn't smell
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

anything sticky in your dreads like wax or cum will trap dirt and start to stink and cause your dreads to rot

u have got o get that wax out of your dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mary White
@mary-white
13 years ago
27 posts
And PLEASE.. do not put cum in your hair. I'm sorry.. that is so shocking.. where on earth did you hear/read that????

soaring eagle said:

anything sticky in your dreads like wax or cum will trap dirt and start to stink and cause your dreads to rot

u have got o get that wax out of your dreads

Nathan McQuade
@nathan-mcquade
13 years ago
6 posts

To each there own Mary.

Frank Booth
@frank-booth
13 years ago
21 posts
This makes me incredibly immature,but I chuckled at this.
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts
Arghhh trolls.
FoxPaw
@foxpaw
13 years ago
114 posts

lol nasty! sounds like a horrible gross idea

/ 2

Dislike 0