Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new to this site and dreads

Casper
@casper
13 years ago
46 posts
im 15 i did my dreads on june 26th(today)the tips are very bad.there allstrait and undreaded.i used twist and rip method.ive used homemade lock accelrator and let it dry in the sun.i got school in 5 weeks, will they be presentablee?can i cut the tips off a lil bit?or will the lock accelerator lock it up?i palm roll them but i have like 50 dreads/alot to palm roll..so helpp?tell me what to doo.and when will my head stop hurting.its soarrr.
updated by @casper: 02/14/15 10:03:07AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

you shouldnt hurt u do not want to cut the tips whats presentable? you are presentable if u lkike the way you look the tips shoulds be loose its better that way

u shouldnt hurt tho u musta done it to tight and agressive

but after a washing they'll feel better

but ..definiately leave the tips alone

welcome!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Casper
@casper
13 years ago
46 posts
okay thanks.there just soarr.

soaring eagle said:

you shouldnt hurt u do not want to cut the tips whats presentable? you are presentable if u lkike the way you look the tips shoulds be loose its better that way

u shouldnt hurt tho u musta done it to tight and agressive

but after a washing they'll feel better

but ..definiately leave the tips alone

welcome!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ps your page says 19 but here u say 15.. u dont gotta pretend we sure dont care we got dreads as young as 7 and as old as.. umm i dunno 65? who knows..

--
Casper
@casper
13 years ago
46 posts
well i didnt know if there was an age limit.

soaring eagle said:

ps your page says 19 but here u say 15.. u dont gotta pretend we sure dont care we got dreads as young as 7 and as old as.. umm i dunno 65? who knows..

Mary White
@mary-white
13 years ago
27 posts
I am so new to this myself, but I know NOW from experience... if you have rubber bands in your hair--- TAKE THEM OUT!!! Your head WILL stop hurting, and your locs will look better! Leave the ends alone.. they will take care of themselves.. Rinse your hair without scrubbing in the shower with baking soda and sea saltdissolved in warm water. Spray with lemon juice *just get a cheap or clean recycled spray bottle*. Squeeze dry with a towel, and let air dry. They are brand new.. give the babies time to grow.. Mine are only 3 days old with Twist & Rip, but they look pretty good, if I do say so myself!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

nah well ning has an age limit of 13 technicaly written into the conditions of use agreement but we dont like rules so much si we do have some younger but they joined with their parents ..kinda a family account so as long as its cool with the folks its ciool with us

--
Casper
@casper
13 years ago
46 posts
ohh.well thanks for the tips.i can wash after just having them for 1 day?

Mary White said:
I am so new to this myself, but I know NOW from experience... if you have rubber bands in your hair--- TAKE THEM OUT!!! Your head WILL stop hurting, and your locs will look better! Leave the ends alone.. they will take care of themselves.. Rinse your hair without scrubbing in the shower with baking soda and sea saltdissolved in warm water. Spray with lemon juice *just get a cheap or clean recycled spray bottle*. Squeeze dry with a towel, and let air dry. They are brand new.. give the babies time to grow.. Mine are only 3 days old with Twist & Rip, but they look pretty good, if I do say so myself!
Mary White
@mary-white
13 years ago
27 posts
Well, you're not really WASHING. Just rinsing.. Just stand in the shower with your head bent over and POUR the dissolved stuff in water OVER your locs.. sqeeze.. get a towel.. wrap around your head.. squeeze.. like a sponge.. Flip. Spray.. Let dry.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yes u can wash after 1 day just be gentle

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form