Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreading my ladies hair

Thundersquall
@thundersquall
13 years ago
235 posts
So my sweetheart says she wants to dread her hair! She has real fine hair though so we are trying to get an idea of what the best way to go about it would be for her, not using the "natural" method mind you.Was thinking of throwing out her commercial shampoos and having her try something like Aubrey Organics shampoo for starters. Suggestions?
updated by @thundersquall: 01/13/15 09:04:27PM
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
i love aubreys skin care products but their shampoos always left me with an oily residue. i would try desert essence lemon tea tree or trader joes tea tree tingle. both work wonderfully in all types of water and get your hair really clean.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

if u meant what methods with fine hair be gentle i know u said not natural so dunno why tyoud rule that out without trying since its the best option but youve been here long enough to know what options exist whict are gentlest and least damaging what type fine hair tho probly tnr would be best but depends on hair type

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tessa Smith
@tessa-smith
13 years ago
59 posts
I have fine hair and i do tnr and started with back combing sections. I think I mentioned this on another forum before, but before I even started backcombing i used a crimper on my hair to fluff it up a bit and it helped a lot.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
braiding for a few days b4 u start wiuld do good too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form