Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello from Quebec!

Remiss
@remiss
15 years ago
40 posts
Hey I'm Remi and I got dreadlock since about 4 months now. I didn't know much about dread so I started to search how to make them. The best site (I thought...) I found at that moment was DHHQ and Knotty Boy... So, yes I just followed the method gaven by Johnny Clean from *@*%$* dreadhead HQ.I backcombed my hair and used wax only one time, but there is still some in the middle of my dread and I know now that it dis not help at all! So I'm really happy that I found this site with a lot of great information. I used the dread soap to wash my hair but now I will try baking soda next time, it seems pretty good!I saw SE's method to get the wax out of there and I will try it tomorrow its sure. Beside that, i'm happy to be a member of this forum and I will post picture soon.Sorry for my english... :Psee ya!
updated by @remiss: 01/13/15 08:27:23PM
Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
Hi Remi. Good luck with getting all your wax out. Welcom to the forum, and welcome to the dreadroad!! Your english is better than some who are raised speaking it!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
whats wrong with your english?but glad that your herei dint think any wax removal efforts can guarantee 100% results but you only used it once and so just getting out as much as possible will do u goodwelcome to the site ..post pics when u can

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
Welcome! and good luck with the wax removal :o)
Remiss
@remiss
15 years ago
40 posts
Oooh it's just not my first language and I don't practice a lot... So I thought that I made some lil mistake..well, thanks for your comment! soaringeagle said:
whats wrong with your english?

but glad that your here
i dint think any wax removal efforts can guarantee 100% results but you only used it once and so just getting out as much as possible will do u good

welcome to the site ..post pics when u can
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
itrs my 1st and i make alotta mistakes .. we are not so critickle around here ..we care about substance not spelling

--
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
hey your english reads pretty well to me, Welcome to the site!, least you only used it once, I used,, much much more than that >.<</body>
Jayah O
@jayah-o
15 years ago
38 posts
Bienvenue!!! French is my first language, but I can barely write it anymore. So, je comprends!(I understand) how it feels to think you didn't do so well..but you did perfectly!Can't wait to see pics!La maudite cire de l'enfer!!(stupid wax from hell) Good Luck getting it all out! :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
since weve gotten a couple non english speakers already you just inspired a new forum section i'll add for multilinqual support, so our members who speak more then 1 language can hopefully translate and assist in crossing language barriers

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form