Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Introducing my journey.

Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
13 years ago
123 posts
So. I'm 21, I live in Serbia, which is a small country on Balkans, in Europe. By the age of 20 I have overcome drug abuse and alcohol issues, lost a couple of friends, family members, been depressed and wanted to kill myself several times, had numerous nervous breakdowns, and what not. At the age of 20 I got clean, and started looking at things differently, I found my center and became much more serene. Now the only 'problem' I have is explaining my new self to people; not because I have any particular interest in being accepted, but because they ask and then don't understand the answer. :)Last December I started dreading (twist and rip), but a lot of things happened, I had to take them out, and ended up cutting my hair. Since then, there has not been a day during which I haven't thought about dreads, and how I wanted to dread, but I wanted to grow my hair first. Then, yesterday, I singed up here, spent the day looking at photos and reading discussions, and I came to the conclusion that I cannot possibly spend another year growing my hair. So, instead of waiting, comb will not touch my head ever again, starting today. I am looking forward to the amazing journey of natural dreading. Also, I have decided to pair this with quitting smoking, which will also start today, as well as a change in diet, meaning no more meat.Today is a BIG day for me. And I have never felt better. :D
updated by @rainbow-fortune: 02/14/15 03:48:58AM
Curtis Lopez
@curtis-lopez
13 years ago
7 posts
Congrats to your new and healthy life!!
Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
13 years ago
123 posts
Thank you! :)
Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
13 years ago
123 posts

Thank you girls very much! :D

I really hope they will keep me on the right track. I feel stronger than ever, virtually nothing could stop me now. :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i want to hug you! but yoir so far away congrats on beginning your magical journey to a new you!

hugs

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
BONES2
@bones2
13 years ago
45 posts
Well done for kickin yr bad habits at such an early age, I hope this new found inner strength stays with you. I was messed up on drugs and booze until I was 30 and had my 1st child. I still eat meat though and very much enjoy it lol . Good luck on yr dreadlock journey x
Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
13 years ago
123 posts
Haha! Many thanks, SE! It means alot. :D *hug*
Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
13 years ago
123 posts
Thank you, Bones. :D And congrats to you for cleaning up, as well. :D
ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless your new self!
spirit~being~☮
@spiritbeing
13 years ago
37 posts
That's beautiful the strength you have to listen to the true you & what you really want..:) You have such a beautiful spirit, continue to be happy an have a wonderful journey, take care & peace :D
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form