dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

cleanest hair ive ever seen

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

cleanest hair ive ever seen...this was the statement from my dr today

i had something weird going on in my ear so hes looking in my ear..greatly magb=nified then he askes how do you clean your hair its amazingly clean its the cleannest hair ive ever seen

funny thing is when i 1st started washing with baking soda i still had scalp issues (from b4 starting) and he claimed at the time thbat the baking soda was causing the scalp probs

not long after the bs and herbs got rid of all my severe scalp issues

and now he says hes never seen cleaner hair or healthier scalp

guess the old dreads are dirty myths been proven wrong by a medical expert now huh

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:03:49PM
Monte Jackson
@monte-jackson
13 years ago
34 posts
and another stereotype bites the dust! :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

its unfortunate but we ware comming out of a decade where 3/4 of dreads were waxy so maybe they never did see a clean dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Trina Sandress
@trina-sandress
13 years ago
87 posts

Too cool! I love it when a stereotype is broken over and over. We as an American society seem to clinge to these stereotypes. I can remember this woman saying "My son wants to get dreadlocks. He doesn't like washing his hair so this would be the perfect hairstyle for him." I was so offended! I corrected her telling her that my son does wash his hair on a regular basis. And that I do too. She was so confused. I guess she never talked to a dread head who keeps their dreads clean.

When all of the stereotypes are broken what will these people do. Their reality will be too hard to live with.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form