Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Ur dreads

Benny
@benny
13 years ago
45 posts
This IS about ur dreads deciuss ur style and what u used and how has this site helped u....So my dreads are pretty much TNR and now I'm letting them do what they want. Things I use are a bs wash every 3 days and a ss spray. I'm glade I found this site cus I always see sites trying to push there products and here se will talk to u if u ask him. He cares unlike most sites.Can't wait to see what u guys say
updated by @benny: 01/13/15 09:03:33PM
Benny
@benny
13 years ago
45 posts
Awesome thakyou for posting I'm on day 4 lol those is my 3rd time

Danii Dean said:
Natural! Just wash with BS every 3-4days. Currently on day 15 and seen so much progress already. Wouldn't change anything. Love it!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

natural

products used

the woods

what i did

meditated in silence with 40,000 on a mountaintop

what has this site done for me? i met all you wonderful people

(ad even fell in love with one of yas...but im not tellin which one hahaha so now ya all gonna go to bed worrying that it might be you hehe)

(i shouldnt reply till i have my coffeee haha)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Benny
@benny
13 years ago
45 posts
Thank u all I love hearing these stories and se I'm glad I new to this site so I know it's not me lol

soaring eagle said:

natural

products used

the woods

what i did

meditated in silence with 40,000 on a mountaintop

what has this site done for me? i met all you wonderful people

(ad even fell in love with one of yas...but im not tellin which one hahaha so now ya all gonna go to bed worrying that it might be you hehe)

(i shouldnt reply till i have my coffeee haha)

Monte Jackson
@monte-jackson
13 years ago
34 posts
I backcombed and crocheted. Then only crocheted my roots once a month then stopped crocheting all together and now my roots loc on their own. All i do is wash once a week and separate and occasionally palm roll. I use a mixture of hair locking gel and aloe to smooth down any wild hairs and to protect my dreads from extreme dryness.
Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
13 years ago
81 posts
Pretty much natural with a little bit of twist and rip here and there. I use the bs wash and vinegar rise. It works wonders and feels so good! I really like the wild and crazy look with dreads of all shapes and sizes and a little bit of loose hair. This is my second set, my first set was the dreadheadhq dedicated follower style and once I found this site and all the awesome natural dread pics, I knew what I wanted my dreads to look like.
jameela bailey
@jameela-bailey
13 years ago
30 posts
braiding, just shampood and washed, 8 years, and i wear it in different styles everyday, and i get my inspiration from here and other websites :]
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form