Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

natural neglect dreadlocks pics

Nabbatron
@nabbatron
13 years ago
13 posts
A lot of people on here is going natural neglect like i m doing myself but i was wondering if the people with neglect from the very start can post some pics an by neglect i mean no Twist an rip no backcomb, no crochet,no twist,or any other methods just let it go from the start
updated by @nabbatron: 01/13/15 09:03:30PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

just 1 but ya can look through the pics here and find thousands of pics from day 1 to mature and beyond

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
supp
@supp
13 years ago
81 posts
Just looking at your dreads, do you ever want to make them shorter? Don't get me wrong, long dreads look awesome but they look as though they would get really anoying/ caught in your wheels etc.?

soaring eagle said:

just 1 but ya can look through the pics here and find thousands of pics from day 1 to mature and beyond

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

thats why im letting hem congo like crazy so when the hair at my head reaches my toes it wuill be thicker so they wont break from being run over

in other words no im planning ahead till theyre twice as long

supp said:

Just looking at your dreads, do you ever want to make them shorter? Don't get me wrong, long dreads look awesome but they look as though they would get really anoying/ caught in your wheels etc.?

soaring eagle said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shane sullivan
@shane-sullivan
13 years ago
62 posts
I've been wondering for some time why you don't have any more pics of your dreads on here being the god father of the site and having such cool long locks....

soaring eagle said:

updated by @shane-sullivan: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form