Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Weak Hair?

Jamie Thompson
@jamie-thompson
13 years ago
36 posts

So i have been on the natural journey since i cut my hair for the last time last september, and it has been nothing less than bliss. it is exciting to see my dreads change and grow. it seems that all of my hair is starting to section/dread, but the only problem i am seeing more and more often is my hair folicles can be broken very easily. also when i shake my head around, which i do a lot, a lot of hair comes out in tiny pieces. i would imagine a little hair coming out would be normal, but i have no clue why my hair is so weak, i can literally pinch the end of a section of hair and pull it of. If it helps any i wash with dr.b's like twice a week maybe and bs when i am feeling real grungy. I am also a vegetarian if diet could have anything to do with my,hopefully not uncommon, issue.

i am grateful for all your help!

updated by @jamie-thompson: 01/13/15 09:03:28PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

umm vegararians a great diet for hair as long as u get ebnough protein and calcium if your not getting enough then that could be why? its normal to lose hair..from the root the entire hair its not normal for the hair to decintegrate if he wind blows it

i would very highly recomend you message panterra

maybe try a fortifying shampoo if panterra says theyre worthwhile like that fructese or whatever its called thats suposedx to make your hair tronger (ask panterra about it)

now thats bnot gonna be to dread freindly you may lose progress hiwever corecting thuis issue i think will be ,ore important then wheb=n the hairs stronger more healthy u can lket it dread..

tho panterra can probly offer suggestions that may not involve losing progreess

has it ever been bleached or chemically treatted?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form