Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Murray's beeswax is in all of my twist can it be washed out

MJFAN212
@mjfan212
13 years ago
14 posts
Ok this sucks i reallydon't want to get into the details as i will only get upset againi'm planning on washing my hair withbakingsoda as i did b4 but dont want my hair to mold up how do i go about drying it
updated by @mjfan212: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

usw e the wax removers not bs bs will not get wax out undiluted vinegar can so can bioling carefully and scrubbing with lots and lots of dawn dish soaps but the wax removers ..knotty and nice and body splash work best but hot now dump apple cider vinegar over your head soak long squeeze out then scrub with dawn and very hot water

why is it in there i thought u would know not to use it?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
MJFAN212
@mjfan212
13 years ago
14 posts
ididn'tthis is a long story but will try to make it short myniececomes over every weekend to spend time with us shes young but like to play with my hair so i let her the other night i was sleep SN i'm a really heavy sleeper one time someone come through my window while i was sleeping TG it was family but bk to the story she went into the bathroom and got the wax my bro use for his waves and you know the rest i'm really at a lost i'm just going to take these out and start over thanks for your help i took out a few the other day anyways Thanks again for your help
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

damn that sux

well u can let em dread naturally then

how far along were u

--
MJFAN212
@mjfan212
13 years ago
14 posts
thank god only a few weeks it shouldn't take as long as the first time since she knows the method now
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

my question exactly ..who knows what meth=od and why not use no method that nobody needs to know

--
PowpOwpoW
@powpowpow
13 years ago
9 posts

thats crazy...

i got murrays beeswax outta my hair by washing it using dish soap to loosen the wax... and then a second wash using mane n tail shampoo, which gets wat u loosened with the dish soap to come out...... by the third time you go to jump in the shower to get wax out ull notice your hair is lighter and fluffier, repeat the process anyway, and one more time after that to make sure its all out.....since ur twists are so young the wax should come out no problem...... the problem for you would be the twists completely coming out since u have to thoroughly wash at such an early stage..... but i would rather have that issue than the wax issue

MJFAN212
@mjfan212
13 years ago
14 posts
Thanks guys :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form