Dreadlocks Forums

mega updates comming up

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i hope i can remember all the updates coming up

here goes

1. group pages groups will soon be able to add unlimited pages each page can have comments these pages like the guides we crated expand the groups functions massively
  2. groups moderation groups used to be either both private and moderated or public and unmoderated now these are 2 diferent controls so can be public moderated private unmorderated etc
  3. main page will soon have a status update feature directly on the main page
  4. status updates pics vids posts and blogs can be liked and commented from the latest activity feed
  5. videos will play directly in the latest activity feed
  6. blogs on the main page that are longer then the allowed length when you click continue will expand to see the whole p[ost on the main page
  7. blogs and discussions containing pics or vids the picss and vids (within the length cuttoff) will show on the main page too
  8. everything will be more interactive right from the main page

we may beta test some of the features earlier then other networks but not sure yet

these should start appearing uin the next week or 2

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:02:55PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

1 more mega updae possibly comming soon

earn points for visiting the site

liking the site

commenting

sharing

the more you use and share the more points you earn

building these "loyalty points" earns you gifts mostly in the form of small gift cards to popular sites like amazon

its not alot but it is free just for using the site sharing tghe site and generating more trafic

i have no eta on this yet

but maybe semi soon

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

actualy thats now live however there should be a more "built in" version comming soon

edit to add

ok lil testing i was lil off on how it works

when you use the facebook like that has the lil red flag you earn opoints

when you visit you earnn points

and when you click rewards and use the built in comment on the overlay you earn points

but only 1st visit like and comment

so a max of 300 a day

--
Katie Kendall
@katie-kendall
13 years ago
43 posts
definitely much thanks is owed for this site...if not for finding this website, i would've most likely gone on to create unhealthy dreads using products...there's a great sense of community here and a wealth of knowledge available to those seeking it....=]
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

theyre working out the bugs im hoping we will be 1 of the beta testing sites

we beta tested many new features so i am betting we will these too especialy since for the design studio i think w e caught and reported 5-10 times more bugs then any other site

so i like helping get these features debugged quickly

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form