Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hey Dreadies!...New to this site AND dreading, just have a quick question

Chris Taylor
@chris-taylor
13 years ago
2 posts
this far I've basically just been letting my hair go and do whatever....I've got shoulder length hair and right now its not dreading so much, as I've just started.Anyhow my question is....I notice a lot more tangling at the ends of my hair(obviously) but should I be palm rolling my individual curly locks that my hair separates itself into, so that I don't get like big chunck at the ends or break the tips off of my hair by continuously separating strands?
updated by @chris-taylor: 01/13/15 09:02:37PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

nope palm rolling does nothing at all and early on in going natural all it would do is undo knots

just leave em be seperate as needed by pulling sections away from eachother

that easy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Chris Taylor
@chris-taylor
13 years ago
2 posts
Right on bro....One more thing though, my hair does section itself,but the strands it sections into are pritty skinny, will these thicken as my hair dreads and grows?...oh and the areas of my hair towards the front and top of my head are straighter is there something I can do to help that part dread better?...so that I don't just have a bunch of gnarly hairy in the back while the rest isn't dreading
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

they thicken to the size of the root area

when mature so u see how thick they got u can let 2 or more combine or "congo" but till mature they will get thicker so bestto wait and see how fat they got

sea salt sprays/soaks

the hair around the hairline especialy round the face will dread sloweest

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form