13 years ago
53 posts
Day 1 front picture and 3 month back picture
updated by @marcus-acosta: 01/13/15 09:02:16PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

funny its so short but even so in 1 day iu see some progress tho i would not expect alot till its longer a bit

but then again u never know

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Marcus Acosta
@marcus-acosta
13 years ago
53 posts

7 Month Hair Shots

A couple of days ago I reached the 7 Month Neglect Mark and I'm so excited! Even though my hair has not locked yet there are plenty of changes every day. I have never been complimented on my hair as much as I am now. I've been washing with BS and ACV for the entire time now and have eliminated any "white mud" scalp issues with using VERY hot water and by moving to a home that filters and softens their water. My hair has grown out substantially lighter than I thought it would be considering I have almost black hair. I wonder if my washing regimen had anything to do with that. I can't complain though, I love the color! My hair is not anything near being locked yet but I am excited to see some changes. I wonder what will come next :-) <3 -Marcus

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well the lengths about there now do u know how many inches? maybe 1 more will get ya there

u add sea salt at all?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Marcus Acosta
@marcus-acosta
13 years ago
53 posts

I wash 2x a week (on Sunday & Wednesday) with the Baking Soda and Sea Salt Mixture. I add 8 teaspoons of Baking Soda and 4 teaspoons of Sea Salt to 8 cups of HOT water and then add 2 capfuls of ACV to 1 Liter of Cold Water. I rinse my hair, pour on the BS mixture, let it sit for 10 minutes, then rinse well, and pour on the ACV mixture and rinse out as soon as I'm done pouring it.

I've also sleep on wool every night. My hair is probably about 6 inches right now.

Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

look at those curls!! i would skip the acv for awhile to encourage a rougher texture to your hair and in turn you'll start seeing knots.

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

Nice!!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea its right art that length to start dreadin

that might not be a bad idea unless it gets too dry

--