Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello fellow dreadies!!!! :)

Jackie
@jackie
13 years ago
78 posts

Well, let's see, here I am to introduce myself :) My name is Jackie- I'm 25, soon to be 26and from New Hampshire. I'm an artist- mainly working with polymer clay and making beads.I've been dreading for 10 months, but I spent the last 5 or 6 years really wanting to dread my hair. Not a lot of people from my area have dreads and I think I was waiting until I was old enough that no one could say, "Oh, ya, Jackie's going througha wannabe hippie phrase." LOL, one day I woke up and FINALLY commited to this awesome journey.

I have checked out this forum many times and am ready to actually participate. Soooo.....HI EVERYONE! I'll definitely be posting pics soon and am excited to start chit chatting with all you guys :)

updated by @jackie: 01/13/15 09:02:14PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

welcome was that u that just set up a shop here selling beads? if not..set 1 up now!

hugs so glad u joined us

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Medusa
@medusa
13 years ago
57 posts
Welcome!! I had to laugh, cuz I'm 38, and when I'd been dreading a couple of months, my mom (72) was fussing over them and lamenting the loss of my "beautiful" hair...and my 45 year old brother said "Don't worry, Mom, it's just a phase...". Lol!! What ev uhhr!!! Glad you are here!!
Jackie
@jackie
13 years ago
78 posts

Medusa said:
Welcome!! I had to laugh, cuz I'm 38, and when I'd been dreading a couple of months, my mom (72) was fussing over them and lamenting the loss of my "beautiful" hair...and my 45 year old brother said "Don't worry, Mom, it's just a phase...". Lol!! What ev uhhr!!! Glad you are here!!
I've been laughing a lot at everyone's reactions too! :) My poor family has spent the last year wondering where they "went wrong with me." hahahaha I have never dyed my hair or had any funky piercings- no tattoos either. Whatever is right! Yay for dreadies!!!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form