Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi, My name is Lucy and I'm a dreadaholic....

Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
So I've had my locks in for 3 months now, we back combed them in gently over 1 couple of months, and I've gone all natural from there, no wax, no rolling, or clockwise rubbing. I spend some time seperating them about once a week or so, and that's it. My dreads are getting tight, and of course, running their course, changing shapes, getting loops and bumps, and I Love them all!! My husband has had his dreads for 11 years and our sons have just started all on their own a couple months ago, he's 2! We are a dreadful family!!! (Play on words, I think we're alright!)
updated by @diamondskies: 02/14/15 10:15:22AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
love it and cant wait to see alotta picsyour family is part of our family nowisnt that stage magical when they just sta5rt to go crazyy and develop theyree unique personality?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Giuliano Pagano
@giuliano-pagano
15 years ago
55 posts
welcome tot he forums lucy :)
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
*says in AA tone*Hiiiiiii Lucyyyywelcome :)thats awesome you're letting your son grow dreads
Blonde Dready
@blonde-dready
15 years ago
84 posts
this thread made my day =D congrats and i liked ur play on words lawl
Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Looking forward to meeting all of you more, getting to be friends and family!! Eagle, it really is magical! What awesome personality one can find in each lock, and for those who never try it (locking their hair) they may never know the amazing personality their hair has!! Only the persona they attemp to give it! I Love it, the whole process! I'll have pics up soon!! Iian, my husband has a dream, a world without vanity, a world of dreadlocks, and we can help in a small way, since your core family is a HUGE part of your world, we make his world at home knotty good fun!!! Nick, glad to have been able to bing some sunshine to your day!!! Thanks for the reply, it helped make MY day!!! Guiliano, welcome to my post, thanks for the warm welcome, stop on by if you ever need to borrow a cup of sugar!! Seriously, everybody, thanks for making a lady feel right at home!! One Love!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
we already set up a tent in the back yard for u so u never hafta leavewe'll build a fire and have drum circleshang out all night under the stars having deep or silly conversationsi like your hubbies ideasvanity can be so destructive

--
Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
I Love it all!! I do have to warn you though, sometimes I need piggyback rides into the sunset!! Your off the hook SE, but somebody's gonna have to help!! I will reciprocate with a nice massage to ease those aching muscles!!!
Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
Or the sunrise, either way....
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
if youd settle for a lap instead u got it..just..offroad i gotta be able t0o pop wheelies over every lil bump and especialy down steep hills (wyoming shattered a wheel the day i got there flying kamikaze down the 1st hill & in coloirado snapped off a wheel on roots fighting my way up to lovin ovens with chevelle..so with just 3 wheels i hadta pretty much stay in a wheely for days or a week or so

--
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form