Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

HELP W A NAME 4 THE PUPP

Pogie Theblueberries
@pogie-theblueberries
13 years ago
22 posts
HEY DREADLOCK MEMBERS. IAM NEEDING A HELP W A NAME4 A PUPP I ADOPTED. SHE IS 8WEEKS OLD HER DAD IS A BLUE NOSE PIT N HER MOM WAS A WHITE BULLDOG. SHE HAS WHITE PAWS N BRINDLE COLOR IN HER BODY. IWANT2 NAME HER SOMETHING IT MATCHES HER APPEARANCE IF U CAN COME UP W A NAME4 HER IWOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT THANK U
updated by @pogie-theblueberries: 02/14/15 03:38:45AM
V2
@v2
13 years ago
75 posts
She s cute! I would name her Honey!
wayne
@wayne
13 years ago
7 posts

Dogs can only really hear (understand) two syllables. So try to avoid long names. Pick something that is easy to recognize.

alfter asoft consonant use a strong vowel

The letter F is a soft consonant. An E to follow in the dogs name is not ideal, although an A would be heard well by the dog.

Vise versa, a strong consonant like an R can be followed by a soft vowel.

Be careful with sounds that cannot be easily heard

Avoid names that sounds like the standard commands of No, Sit, Stay, Come, Down, or Fetch. For example, Joe sounds like No. It may be difficult for dogs to distinguish the difference between similar sounding words.

not sure boy or girl

NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
moved outta introduce yourself and into general talk. Cute Puppy!!!!
Doogie
@doogie
13 years ago
321 posts
I'd say Stella Blue! :-)
★ⓂoⒹ★Ernie
@modernie
13 years ago
22 posts
Klondike (the way the dogs face is striped (sideways) looks like chocolate with vanilla filling.. like a klondike bar. Or Oreo? lol
Pogie Theblueberries
@pogie-theblueberries
13 years ago
22 posts

IDK HOW2 MOVE2 GENERAL TALK, NOT FAMILIAR W THIS WEBSITE YET BT THANK U GUYS4 THE SUGGESTIONS :)

NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
I meant that I already did it for you, no worries :o)
Brandy :]
@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts
that is suuuuch a cute pup! i have a pit also :) shes old now, her name is Zoey, and i had another pit, male, his name is Zen :)anyway, a gorgeous pit puppy like that needs a really great name!to me, she looks like a Bailey :)
Pogie Theblueberries
@pogie-theblueberries
13 years ago
22 posts
THANK U, BAILEY? AINT THAT A HUMAN NAME? DOES IT MEAN SOMETHIN ELSE //
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form