Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I JUST added my first beads to my dreads!! YAYYYYY chekc it out!!

Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts

OK so i just added my first 2 dread locks decorations to my dreads!! The first one is a Shell that I FOUND in Cali last year .The second thing is a small green flower bead that my mom gave me!! I think its made out of metal. WHat do you think???

XOXO Lexz

updated by @lexz-luv: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
S Pluskiss
@s-pluskiss
13 years ago
27 posts
I think it's awesome! Exactly what I intend to do is to add meaningful momentos I pick upas I travel the road of life. Super cute :)
Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts
Thanks girl! Yeah i think its better to add things that mean something to your dreads since they will be with you for a long time!
Punk4peaceॐ
@punk4peace
13 years ago
13 posts
Very groovy..I deffanitly agree about things with meaning...I made beads out of 2 old rings of mine(one is a fairy siting on the moon the other is the drama and comedy theater masks) that had broken on the bands by mounting them onto beads made of clay (before the beads were baked ) it's a great way to put things in u dreads that cand otherwise work as a bead plus it adds color...like I placed a chines luck coin in one..I think it might be my favorit I've made so far!!dread decorations are tons of fun...enjoy filling ur dready canvas...
Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts
0o0o0o thx for the awesome ideas chica!! Yes its always awesome when everything in your dreads has a story behind it!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form