Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

curious about the nazirite vow ??

Hannah
@hannah
13 years ago
4 posts
has anyone taken it and if so how has it affected /improved or brought you closer to "god" ?
updated by @hannah: 01/13/15 09:01:52PM
V2
@v2
13 years ago
75 posts
I haven't taken a vow, but since got locs haven't drank. In a way it's as if i did it feels like to me, because i just felt a urgency to get locs and since then things have been so different.
Daniel Hörnberg
@daniel-hrnberg
13 years ago
4 posts

Not taken a vow but im going natural locking cuz it makes me feel less bound to this world.

I dont belive that "rituals" or "deeds" directly bring you closer to the God i know. Only love can.

Peace

Pogie Theblueberries
@pogie-theblueberries
13 years ago
22 posts
LIKE THE TOPIC !!!
Kare T
@kare-t
13 years ago
83 posts

ask and you shall recieve...

David Dade
@david-dade
13 years ago
39 posts
I havent taken the naztrite vow but i like to use it as a guideline in life . It does give you a special feeling of seperation unto God and like I said I just use it as a guideline.
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
13 years ago
298 posts
Taking the vow wouldnt make everyone feel closer to god, some people could take it and see it as silly and feel they are fuirther from god some people will take it and feel much closer depends on u and who u are. Personally i dont think about god all that much, so it wouldnt make me feel closer or further away.
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
I haven't taken a vow, but I do feel closer to God in other ways but I don't think it's because of my hair but because of the lifestyle I'm trying to obtain, less chemicals, more true, I've always respected nature but now I'm trying to make less of a footprint in it etc....
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
13 years ago
298 posts

See :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form