Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Tnr questions

cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
Ok umm I was wondering if any body could post more tnr timelines cause that is the method I used... And I love it but I got crazy fuzzy hairs comin out of each dread but my dreads don't really look bad.. I'm only a lil over 2 weeks in.. So I guess try will eventually pull their selves in.. But I would like to see more tnr to help me feel better if I seen some other people go through it and it looks great in the long run.. Ad another question is why does wool help dread... About how many months does it take for tnr to start lookin bot so fuzzy.... Thnx
updated by @cody1886: 01/13/15 09:01:25PM
cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
If any body could tell me what to excpect to go through in stages for each month that would be cool too.. Like stages for month 1-3 and 4-8 or sumthin
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

reads always look fuzzy up close

they are hair after all they dont stop being hair they just become matted hair

ok stage 1 loosening frustrating druiving u crazy fuzzy crazy weak looking dread babies

stage 2 looopy ziggy zaggy whacky weird misbehavin rebellin makin u stay up and worry at night while theyre partying and doing all sorts of things you dont know about

stage 3 shrinking tightening getting lil leeszs fuzzy and loopy

stage 4 settling down not goin throuhgh wild changes

stage 5 growing to the toes

but that may sound bad with all the worrying and all but you only have to worry..if you worry..if u dont worry a d accept the crazineess u learn to enjoy it

so see those lil fruzzies u got now..stop worrying start loving cause there will be more b4 theres less

but there never will be none

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
Lol thnx... I'm not really like trippin out I just was wonderin what month they will start to tame... I'm guessing when u said stage one and two that that's month one and 2

soaringeagle said:

ok stage 1 loosening frustrating druiving u crazy fuzzy crazy weak looking dread babies

stage 2 looopy ziggy zaggy whacky weird misbehavin rebellin makin u stay up and worry at night while theyre partying and doing all sorts of things you dont know about

but that may sound bad with all the worrying and all but you only have to worry..if you worry..if u dont worry a d accept the crazineess u learn to enjoy it

so see those lil fruzzies u got now..stop worrying start loving cause there will be more b4 theres less

cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
But thnx for ur time to answer... And ur patcience with my worried questions

soaringeagle said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

nah the stages are ore like 3 months each stage ..about.. remember theyre not mature fior a year or more

cody1886 said:

Lol thnx... I'm not really like trippin out I just was wonderin what month they will start to tame... I'm guessing when u said stage one and two that that's month one and 2

soaringeagle said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form