Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How Are you all doing? Haven't posted in a long time, so thought I would say hello and I hope to meet more members on this site,and for soaring eagle just a few questions... nothing intense

Moneybags McGuilicutty
@moneybags-mcguilicutty
13 years ago
33 posts

Hey how is everyone doing now a days?? How is everyone dreads coming along! Best advice just let your dreads be! Don't put too much work into them... the more you maintainence them the more they keep getting off track! Soaring Eagle told me from day 1 to just let them be! So I'm going on 9 months, I wash my hair twice a week, some times once a week. With the baking soda technique, and Maylees Garden's Shampoo Bar(Soaring Eagle told me about the bar, and she does a great job making these bar of soaps from scratch.... http://www.mayleesgarden.com/ ) Definitley check her out! Her bars are super wicked! I uploaded recent photos of my dreads, nothing too crazy yet but they are definitley coming along, and this is all done by washing my once or twice a week, usually every 4 days. Sometimes I just think i dont need to wash it and I wash it here and there every 7 days. I wash usually with the bar soap twice and then baking soda every 3rd time. Other then that i do nothing else. Just let them be. But I would like to hear from everyone, I want to get to know everyone on here. I would like to help if anyone had questions, I'm not a professional but I'll let you know what works for me, or what I would do.

Now for Soaring Eagle..... Beads? Are they really useful at all, I have heard they help lock dreads faster, only thing i see them being useful for is to keep my dreads from getting tangled? What's your opinion on these things? How have you been Soaring Eagle?

updated by @moneybags-mcguilicutty: 01/13/15 09:01:22PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

dreads lookin good

beads help especialy when goin natural by helpin keep sections from accidently being pulled apart and does seem to lock it up faster especialy above (towards root) of the bead

they can keep em seperated only if theyre way at the roots which would suck

they can force loops and lumps to round somewhat

i think and dont take it as law just theory..when u push a bead on loose hair it pushes some upward so theyre more uneven and some start to loop out which encourages knotting as u know

and im good how u been

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Moneybags McGuilicutty
@moneybags-mcguilicutty
13 years ago
33 posts
i sort of was thinking the same thing when it came to beads, but nice, you gave me a little more knowledge, so ill end up getting some, wear them at my house, ill definitely look into it, im doing really good soaring eagle, i like how the site is coming along, looks very nice to be quite honest
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

thnx been workin my ass off on it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Moneybags McGuilicutty
@moneybags-mcguilicutty
13 years ago
33 posts

oh yes! Maylee's Soap is amazing! I definitley love the smell!!! Haha you sure do have a long way to go!!! well keep posting pictures! I would love to see your progress along the way!!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form