Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Fuck my local pool hall

cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
Hey I was shootin pool until I started runiing short of money and they said I couldn't pay no more cause I drank a lot.. But I seen people drinking way more than me ... Just they have more money than me... Ivtried to bring it up... But I'm not legaly alllowed in a bar.. Cause of p.o.. But I know they descremenating cause my hair cause I never had a problem till my hair was different.. And I never used nothin but absolute manners... Fi think their discrimnating against a certain look... And I think my buddy se' could deal with this legaly better than I could but he don't live wheir I do .. So I'm being pinker by some asswhole that I want to make deal with consciouses fairly
updated by @cody1886: 01/13/15 09:01:20PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

to me sounds more like it was abiyt you not spending enough money and had nothin to do with yoir hair

so if your not suposed to be in a bar drinkin why ya in a bar drinkin?

for tyhat matter if ya dont gotta lotta money why ya wastin it on drinkin

to me..it sounds like ya coulda had a better time somewhere else doig something else

moral of the story

if ya dont like the way ppl in bars treat u stop going to bars giving your money to ppl you dont like

if u stop ddrining there u will not spend about the same amount u can sue for without he hassle of giving the court your money too

you..already paind him plenty so just stop paying him

just easier that way

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
Ya my favorite game is pool!!! And it's cheapest their but they treat me like crap... And I always spend my money hoping people will like me...but not know more and this time I'm going to cause a scene cause they said I drank to much .. But their dumbasses don't know was I don't drink... So jokes on them tryna pool that on me... I haven't drank in over six months so how can they say I drank too much???

soaringeagle said:

to me sounds more like it was abiyt you not spending enough money and had nothin to do with yoir hair

so if your not suposed to be in a bar drinkin why ya in a bar drinkin?

for tyhat matter if ya dont gotta lotta money why ya wastin it on drinkin

to me..it sounds like ya coulda had a better time somewhere else doig something else

moral of the story

if ya dont like the way ppl in bars treat u stop going to bars giving your money to ppl you dont like

if u stop ddrining there u will not spend about the same amount u can sue for without he hassle of giving the court your money too

you..already paind him plenty so just stop paying him

just easier that way

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form