Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

tomtoms magical dread journey

Tomasu
@tomasu
15 years ago
66 posts
Since it was here i finally made the push to start dreading...i thought i'd start a blog on the happenings of my natural dreads. Its going to be fun :)I've also started a video blog on Youtube...so if any of you want to follow me on there.
I'll post some pictures and a more descriptive header tomorrow...but until then...until then :)
updated by @tomasu: 02/14/15 06:33:40AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
u can embed vids hereok i could barely hear ya well enough to tell what ya wrre saying even with the volume way up (and u looked high or tweaking..hehe)but just a commentu were running your fingers thriuygh your hair alot..that will undo progresshow often have u been washing and wityh what..your hair should dread semyi fsst from the looks of it...if u stop running your hands through it so much

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tomasu
@tomasu
15 years ago
66 posts
cheers for the feedback SE. i really must apologise for the video..it was 3 in the morning and i had just finished work..so i was trying to keep the noise down :P, i'll post a better one upyesterday was actually the first do of leaving it to do what it wants so its a good thing you told me to stop fiddling and playing with it, old habbits would die hard. i normally used to wash my hair sometimes once a week, not even that so its not going to be much of a problem, i've just given it a quick wash with baking soda and i'm currently sat out in the sun letting it dry (isn't technology great). a few more labour staking nights at work so i wont have my hair to faff about with too much. i'll pop up another video next weekend i think and a few more pictures later tonight.PS. i do look like i'm on Extacsy or something dont i......i think it was just a sugar rush/being tired...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
a lil playin with its ok like..twisting not alot tho but wrunning your fingers thriugh like uwere doing will unknot itjust ocasionalt feel for sections clumping together then seperate em frlom neighbouring clumps

--
Tomasu
@tomasu
15 years ago
66 posts
is it still okay for me to tie my hair back?...i work along side heavy machinary and the last thing i want is to have my hair ripped off hahaha soaringeagle said:
a lil playin with its ok like..twisting not alot tho but wrunning your fingers thriugh like uwere doing will unknot it

just ocasionalt feel for sections clumping together then seperate em frlom neighbouring clumps
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
Thats fine, or find a beanie or something. Tomasu said:
is it still okay for me to tie my hair back?...i work along side heavy machinary and the last thing i want is to have my hair ripped off hahaha

soaringeagle said:
a lil playin with its ok like..twisting not alot tho but wrunning your fingers thriugh like uwere doing will unknot it

just ocasionalt feel for sections clumping together then seperate em frlom neighbouring clumps
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
use a looser wider band thoughthin tioght ones can disturb knots

--
Tomasu
@tomasu
15 years ago
66 posts
i think i'll have to keep it in a hat untill it starts it lock as it just falls out of a loose band :(...shopping on monday it looks :D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
talk to dandsandsky she makes great hats..unfortunately the shops are not working now but u should be able to get 1 thriugh her myspace or direct frim hrer etsy Tomasu said:
i think i'll have to keep it in a hat untill it starts it lock as it just falls out of a loose band :(...shopping on monday it looks :D

--
Tomasu
@tomasu
15 years ago
66 posts
its only ben a few days but i'm totally stunned by how much my hair has changed on its own. i have ringlets in my hair like goldilocks normally...but several of them have entwined together already..7 so far. i'll put up another video on saturday and explain some more things...i'll also do it in the day time so you guys can actually hear me :)
 / 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form