Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

rainbow gathering pictures.....beautiful

Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
someone sent me the link to a site that features some of the most beautiful pictures i've ever seen. i'm unsure of where this rainbow gathering was because the info is in french i believe but you will totally get lost in these beautiful pictures. wow. http://www.fubiz.net/2011/04/28/rainbow-gathering/
updated by @heather: 02/14/15 03:52:12AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

french alps odviosly but yea whsat a beautiful site i wish i could afcford to go to internatuonal gatherings (gonna move this to alternative lifestles)

international gatherings have some amazing sites but are way smller then tghe usa national

that looks like 1 of the more beautiful sites

we just dont have mountains like that here

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
I could have looked for hours, wish I wasn't so far away from gatherings as such!!! Ty Heather for the site, was a great way to start the day!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

gatherings are everywhere in the world but theyre always a trip to gert to we have them far away from everything for a reason!

u got to go no matter how far it is

some ppl literaly walk from 1 coast to the other to go

if the gathering was on east coast theyd leave it and start walking to the next gathering on west coast

theres a rainbow fleet of sailboats too for international trips

in europe theres a pilgrimage caravan

no matter how far it is u just gotta find a way to get there

--
Hannah Clarke
@hannah-clarke
13 years ago
29 posts
Wow they're beautiful! It makes me want to go all the more, but I can't seem to find any in the UK...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

uk has them rarely because uk laws are fucked up and aparent.ly its illegal to "gather for peacefu purposes'"

but europe has many so u may have to travel outside uk there are uk ones every so often just not all the time

actualy internationaly its like that canada and mexico have em fairly often even more then 1 a year

europe tends to have 1 eurpean gathering which can be anywhere and maybe 1 or 2 others like germany or italy might have 1 other areas might have 1 every 10 years like russia or turkey or australia or anywhere

u gotta travel to it no matter where it is waitting for it to come to u u might wait 10 years or more

--
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
hmmm what's the closest to Ohio?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

probably a small regional within a 2-3 state range but i dunno but the nationals sooooo worth the trip weven tho its a 2 day drive well actualy if wester5 ohio 1 1/2 day drive

but if u keep askinm aeound probly a regional in ny pa il michivgan soimewhere maybe whateers south hard to guess ook on www.welcomehere.org

--
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
thanks, if it was just me I wouldn't worry about the trip but I'd have 2 young ones w/ me, we have traveled to FL by car tho and that's 14 hours so I think we may just have to make a trip this summer! :D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

definately and camp in kid villiage then

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form