Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hello :)

Nikheila Gomez
@nikheila-gomez
13 years ago
2 posts
It's nice to have found this site. My name is Nix. I'm 19, college student. I just had my dreads done using crochet method (it's the only method used here in my country, as far as i know) 2 months ago.Proud of it and I'm wearing it like a queen.The crochet method was painful but tolerable. btw, natural dreads all the way! ^_^
updated by @nikheila-gomez: 01/13/15 09:00:55PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well only method if u screw up and pay to have em messed up u never ever want to pay anyone..just do it yourself at home free with twist n rip

but welcome now just never ever crochet again and let them recover

go back to the place and tell them that crochets really horrible to use on dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
oh yikes u used wax too u gotta remove all that nasty wax

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ourdub
@ourdub
13 years ago
47 posts
welcome nix! mine started crochet also :) uncomfortable process for sure. nice for you to join.. locks looking beautiful already
Medusa
@medusa
13 years ago
57 posts
Welcome! Tons of good info here. Sometimes disguised as blunt criticism ;). I backcombed and waxed at the start. It all works out if you let it!!
Lexz Luv
@lexz-luv
13 years ago
74 posts

WELCOME NIX!!! Loven the name BTW! I agree with SE u might wanna get that WAX outta ur hair! Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! U will find all the info u need here to have life long amazing dreads!

XOXOXOXOXOXO LEXZ

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form