Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Alright everyone?

Georgina Fulton
@georgina-fulton
13 years ago
12 posts
Hey, I've just joined and thought I better introduce myself! :D I'm George and i've had dreads for 2years and 3 months. I love my dreads to bits and love seeing other dread heads.....so I thought I would join, uh huuuuuuuh!
updated by @georgina-fulton: 02/14/15 12:19:44PM
Lou Lou
@lou-lou
13 years ago
28 posts
Hey and Welcome :) Lots of lush picsand inspirationaldreadheads on here. Reason I joined to and decided to dread up again :) Lou x
Georgina Fulton
@georgina-fulton
13 years ago
12 posts
Hey, thanks for the welcome!! Your dreads looks awesome by the way :) x
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome u really got to stop crocheting!

thats sooooo bad fopr dreads and 1 glance can see u crochetted alot

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lou Lou
@lou-lou
13 years ago
28 posts
Thanks, can't quitecall them dreaddies just yet, 10 days into naturals so they are just seperating and knotting :) Happening alot quicker than I imagined though. x

Georgina Fulton said:
Georgina Fulton
@georgina-fulton
13 years ago
12 posts
Good stuff mate! I love natural dreads, i'm still not sure why I didn't do it that way ha. I do love mine though, so its all good x

Lou Lou said:
Thanks, can't quitecall them dreaddies just yet, 10 days into naturals so they are just seperating and knotting :) Happening alot quicker than I imagined though. x

Georgina Fulton said:
Georgina Fulton
@georgina-fulton
13 years ago
12 posts

fancyAmanda said:
Glad you found us :D Welcome and enjoy!
Cheers! :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

u can "naturalize" or as we like to say surrender to nature now

just toss out the hook wash and seperate and nothing else

but since u crochetted for over 2 years the recovery will be slow but eventualy they will naturalize and recover

ip..use jojoba to loosen em almost like your trying to reverse progress by deep conditioning untill they revert to a teen stage that was skipped when u see em statrt to get loopy you'll know theyre starting to dread right and can stop the conditioning and alow them to progress more naturally from there

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Georgina Fulton
@georgina-fulton
13 years ago
12 posts

soaringeagle said:

u can "naturalize" or as we like to say surrender to nature now

just toss out the hook wash and seperate and nothing else

but since u crochetted for over 2 years the recovery will be slow but eventualy they will naturalize and recover

ip..use jojoba to loosen em almost like your trying to reverse progress by deep conditioning untill they revert to a teen stage that was skipped when u see em statrt to get loopy you'll know theyre starting to dread right and can stop the conditioning and alow them to progress more naturally from there

Whats jojoba?

♪♫-aussielocker-♫♪
@aussielocker
13 years ago
49 posts
Welcome and just to note a lot of the what may seem like a critique at first is only ever helpful advice, check out crochet section, but hey each to their own :)
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form