Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

towel lint

Lu A
@lu-a
13 years ago
66 posts
Due to exams and final assignments I've had a lot less time to dry my hair lately and I stupidly used a fluffy white towl to speed up the process (I usually squeeze out excess water and air dry) Now I have fluffy white lint in my hair which is proving pretty difficult to pick out. I was just wondering if there is some easier method to get it out. Will rinsing work or is there something else I can do? Please keep in mind that I JUST washed my hair and am trying not to dry out my scalp, so anything other than the application of water would be awesome.
updated by @lu-a: 01/13/15 09:00:30PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i heard someone mention taking a soft bristle brush and brushing it out

i have loads of it in mine so was concidering dying it to match lol but too lazy even for the lazy way out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lu A
@lu-a
13 years ago
66 posts
ooh, that's a good idea. haha I haven't used any tools on my hair in so long that the thought never even crossed my mind. I'll use the dyeing it option as a last resort lol Thanks :)

soaringeagle said:

i heard someone mention taking a soft bristle brush and brushing it out

i have loads of it in mine so was concidering dying it to match lol but too lazy even for the lazy way out

Lu A
@lu-a
13 years ago
66 posts
lolthat could work
Tim Barnes
@tim-barnes
13 years ago
25 posts
lint roller would hurt. Briars, velcro, rose bushes, tape, flame- all the worst enemies of the Dread.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form