Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

chunks of loose hair D:

Canon P
@canon-p
13 years ago
50 posts
hey guys so heres the deal: ive had dreads for liiiike 9 months and they're very well locked, but prior to me dreading up i had the bright idea to use a chemical on my hair to straighten it. this ruined my hair (kinda like what they do at salons) and broke off alot at the scalp. now that was like a year ago, so i have all these chunks of loose hair all over my scalp and I CANT GET IT 2 DREAD!!! ill post some pix lol
updated by @canon-p: 01/13/15 09:00:11PM
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
i second the t&r on the bigger sections. if you have hair that belongs to one of the already locked up dreadlocks than you could use a tapestry needle and sew them into the correct one.
Canon P
@canon-p
13 years ago
50 posts
ive tryed t&r like twice and backcombing at least once! it just falls out in the shower :/ and ther arent any dreads close enough for the hair to go into... lol

Heather said:
i second the t&r on the bigger sections. if you have hair that belongs to one of the already locked up dreadlocks than you could use a tapestry needle and sew them into the correct one.
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
then just put a bead on the bigger chunks to encourage knotting and the rest of the loose hairs just leave it. i'm sure it will all work out in the end anyway. btw, i tried t&r and backcombing before going natural and none of the starter methods would stay in my hair either.

Canon P said:
ive tryed t&r like twice and backcombing at least once! it just falls out in the shower :/ and ther arent any dreads close enough for the hair to go into... lol

Heather said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
stop trying to "get it to dread" and just let it dread in about 2 months it will 1 more inch will ake all the differeence but ui gotta stop trying to make it dread add sea salt to the bs wash and watch it dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Chels ;)
@chels
13 years ago
37 posts
wich straitiner did you use?? usually the straighteners will grow out within 6 weeks to eight weeks, i promise they are not meant to last forever
Canon P
@canon-p
13 years ago
50 posts
sweet k thx guys! i got nothin but time xD
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form